Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stu Holden

SJM are you sexually repressed? You seem to want to pick up on any reference. Don't worry I'm sure you can get help from somewhere for that sort of thing!

To be fair, the previous poster did say he'd have a wank about a bloke. Not really something hetrosexual men do on a regular basis.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wank over Holden?

Aha, not at all. This is why the internet should not be used when under the influence of alcohol.

I basically means thats how happy I will be if Stu is somehow fit enough for the semi and it is all one big plan. I highly doubt this is the case though

We get a `watered down` one hour version of Soccer AM shown here in Perth on Sunday mornings. Think its better to handle in a one hour highlights show.

Anyway, did you know that Bolton had 2 more subtle exposures on Soccer AM on 2nd April?

1. Mark Steel - Palace fan / comedian. Lives or used to live in Horwich ( been away for 2 years, so he might have moved on)

2. Skill Skool - Filmed at Withins School i think. There was a Bolton Community banner in the back ground and i think i recognised one of the staff.

Might be mistaken, but looked like it?

We get a `watered down` one hour version of Soccer AM shown here in Perth on Sunday mornings. Think its better to handle in a one hour highlights show.

Anyway, did you know that Bolton had 2 more subtle exposures on Soccer AM on 2nd April?

1. Mark Steel - Palace fan / comedian. Lives or used to live in Horwich ( been away for 2 years, so he might have moved on)

2. Skill Skool - Filmed at Withins School i think. There was a Bolton Community banner in the back ground and i think i recognised one of the staff.

Might be mistaken, but looked like it?

Are you saying this was filmed at Withins schoo?l ..i went there and it dosen't really look like i remember it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pld6uuJ0Oc

Are you saying this was filmed at Withins schoo?l ..i went there and it dosen't really look like i remember it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pld6uuJ0Oc

It wasn't that clip of Bolton v Blackpool skill skool. Was in the school Sports Hall with 2 lads against each other, school kids and PE Staff looking on. Used to know one of the staff there before i packed up and moved to Perth, WA.

It wasn't that clip of Bolton v Blackpool skill skool. Was in the school Sports Hall with 2 lads against each other, school kids and PE Staff looking on. Used to know one of the staff there before i packed up and moved to Perth, WA.

I can't find a clip of Bolton v Blackpool in the sports hall ..any chance you could post it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Stu was at our game last night.... he greeted the supporters' groups, you can see it here

He will be on a Houston soccer radio show Tuesday night in studio. It's streamed live on 790.com but I don't think you can listen out of the country (it will be on at 7 our time I think (which I think is about 5 hours behind you). They post the podcast just after the show, check it out here http://www.sports790.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=glenndavis. It's also on iTunes, the show is called Soccer Matters and the host is Glenn Davis, but I'm not sure what it's called on iTunes. He has another show on Monday nights which is more focused on the Dynamo specifically that runs two hours, the Tuesday show is just one hour long.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imbed the video in the middle of my post like that, it's early here and I was up late, and now I am late for work.....

Edited by brahmafutbol

Is Holden not in America to have treatment on his leg? That would be why he was not at Wembley.

Where abouts? He's not on holiday, he's on the sick. I'm not sure my boss'd be happy to see me in a video like that if I was on a sickie.

Damn, I didn't mean to make all of England turn on Stu. He's here for rehab, he's done serious rehab several times here. And I think he wanted to come back to his mom and his sister. His team mates knew he was coming, they've been wishing him good luck here. I'm really sorry I posted that, but I imagine you would have found out anyway.....

Damn, I didn't mean to make all of England turn on Stu. He's here for rehab, he's done serious rehab several times here. And I think he wanted to come back to his mom and his sister. His team mates knew he was coming, they've been wishing him good luck here. I'm really sorry I posted that, but I imagine you would have found out anyway.....

all of england, its on a message board with 4000 users you plant pot. :roll:

Where abouts? He's not on holiday, he's on the sick. I'm not sure my boss'd be happy to see me in a video like that if I was on a sickie.

I'm sure that if you were off work through illness that necessitated treatment abroad, your boss would not be unhappy if you did a bit of sightseeing between treatments. Unless your boss is JulianDarby that is.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.