Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Back Street Pubs.

The Mop! Love the place. :thumbsup:

And just the other side of the graveyard, The Edge Tavern (kind of off the beaten track)

Worked there in the mid-eighties. Great craic. All the lads (and occasional lass) in the pool room and the biddies in the main section, with the Theatre Church mob in the far room.

Friday nights used to be bloody heaving. Good jukebox, too. Not the same now though.

Edge Tavern Whites flag used to make an appearance at every european trip

I think he was called Moses....& the scars across his face were supposed to have come from a chainsaw accident !!

Thats it, i knew it started with an M. I always thought those scars on his face was some kind of trible markings he got when he came of age in some backwater village in Southern Ireland.

• Site Supporter

I think he was called Moses....& the scars across his face were supposed to have come from a chainsaw accident !!

he was, and the scars did come from a chain saw accident, chain brake wasn't working (or maybe even fitted)chain snapped in use and whipped him across the face.

probably the only time i will ever be able to use the letters "ITK" on this site :pardon:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.