Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sturridge

kent_white

I've been really impressed with him this season. Obviously we knew he could finish last year, but he seems to have added a lot to his game since his return to Chelsea. I know he's not playing as an out and out striker, but he plays the right ball now instead of having a pop every time. Absolute shoe in for the next England squad in my opinion.

I've been really impressed with him this season. Obviously we knew he could finish last year, but he seems to have added a lot to his game since his return to Chelsea. I know he's not playing as an out and out striker, but he plays the right ball now instead of having a pop every time. Absolute shoe in for the next England squad in my opinion.

I don't know that he's added much to his game further than better team mates.

He probably doesn't worry too much about what will happen to the right ball once he's played it these days.

I don't know that he's added much to his game further than better team mates.

He probably doesn't worry too much about what will happen to the right ball once he's played it these days.

No doubt having better team mates has helped, but I always thought he had a bit of a headless chicken streak when he played for us. He seems a lot more controlled this season.

He is a class player but I still see him as selfish/immature/frustratingly blind on occasion (delete as applicable). That said on current form he should be in the England starting XI.

More chance of us getting torres!

Good shout. Sign him up, where else could he rebuild his career but at the bottom?

He is a class player but I still see him as selfish/immature/frustratingly blind on occasion (delete as applicable). That said on current form he should be in the England starting XI.

Good shout. Sign him up, where else could he rebuild his career but at the bottom?

I see you've had more to drink than me tonight. :blink: