Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jazza

athywhite1958

Any truth in this?

Scottish Diplomacy

One thing about blokes from Scotland is that their hearts and humour are always in the right place!

Jimmy MacDonald, a City Councillor from Glasgow, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

'If hooking up one rag-head terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camel shagger to save just one Scottish soldiers life, then I have only three things to say; Red is positive, Black is negative and make sure his nuts are wet!

My vote goes with that man, but not heard about it before reading this top class!!!!!

I can't see it being true though, a councillor with the bollocks to talk sense, I doubt it.

I'll do some research

edit

It's well reported but can't find a recording of it

Edited by jazza

HIS STATEMENT:

'If hooking up one rag-head terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camel shagger to save just one Scottish soldiers life, then I have only three things to say; Red is positive, Black is negative and make sure his nuts are wet!

That, is genius.

Please God, let it be true rofl.gif

Any truth in this?

Scottish Diplomacy

One thing about blokes from Scotland is that their hearts and humour are always in the right place!

Jimmy MacDonald, a City Councillor from Glasgow, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

What utter shit............