Traf's Geegeez Stat Of The Day

Traf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Good week overall last week. http://www.geegeez.co.uk/stat-of-the-day-update-13th-to-19th-august/

£60 outlay on the week (£10 level stakes: 1 x non-runner) would have seen you collect £196.25

Nearly 14pts profit isn't to be sniffed at and once again we're in front for the month. One or two more winners in the next 12 days will ensure another profitable month for those keeping the faith.

(£1159 profit to £10 stakes since launch last November)

Edited by Traf

• Members

Top drawer Traf. I backed both as I have noticed that the 'other' mentioned often wins. Great result - thank you kindly.

York was looking like a write off following Frankie in the 3 televised races we got. Then, after the elation of a 12-1 winner, the nervous nellie time whilst the stewards enquiry was on. All good in the end.

Almost a spectacular day yesterday with my 3 Aussie good things winning (Nechita, Moment Of Change and Commanding Jewel), getting the Sydney quadrella ( a measly $200 whilst the runner up beaten in the photo in the last leg was a 40-1 shot which would have made it huge and I had it!) and being denied the Melbourne Quadrella by a disqualification of a favourite when I had all other legs including a 24.30 winner).

Great day though - cheers Geegeez.

Yep - cheers Geegeez. Site is coming on leaps and bounds it seems to me - and not just SOTD. Mind you I'd taken several of Matt's unsuccessful selections for the Ebor but got nowhere near a computer on the day he got himself just back in the black by picking a 33/1 winner in his last race!

On the subject of long odds, the 3.20 at Goodwood today sees a horse called I'm So Glad run at around 28/1. Will not in all probability win but I see 28/1 as especially generous having won its last two outings both at group 2. Change of jockey today though and first outing at Goodwood, but hey, maybe worth a tickle.

• Members

Aye mate - was on at 5-1. One more like that on Friday and it's premium drawing time again!!!

My thoughts on the weekends racing in Oz to follow mate.

Will include a NZer which has come over for the Melbourne Cup and is pipe opening at little old Echuca!!! (A bit like Frankel pipe opening at Musselburgh).