Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Traf's Geegeez Stat Of The Day

Traf

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You gotta have Soul. Nice one yet again SotD and, as I was so close to doubling my bank and drawing a premium, I followed star tipster Trafs advice with a 10% er on his best bet at York which duly obliged.

Premium drawn, smiles all round, off fo celebratory breakfast on Fremantle Quayside with my scooter chums. If it was a freezing 10C today, everything in the garden would be rosy :D

Thank you, Traf.

Matt's truly on fire at the moment.

I'm doing very well with my own bets (101pts up since Tuesday!), but I've really struggled when in the SotD chair of late.

Possibly a case of trying too hard!

• Members

Yes Traf - very nice. Kicking myself (a bit). Thought I read some doubt about its winning prospects in Matts final round up so each wayed as he seemed to recommend! Against my principles!

My average price on Betfair was 6.80. Had I gone on the nose - my bank would now be 2.024 the start amount and I'd be drawing a premium. Instead, it is at 1.692 times the starting point. A clear and concise example of my weeks earlier point about win betting v EW betting.

Even though I was punting from afar, I am reminded of the old adage. When a bloke steps on to a racecourse it's a case of off with the head and on goes the cauliflower.

• Members

Been unbelievable. Bank doubled (and some - I wasn't fcuking around with each ways yesterday - oh no!). Premium drawn.

Revert to original bank.

Phenomenal run from Matt - can't let him step down til he has a loser!!!!!!!

I have every faith mate. Itching to get on!!!

I've been in really good form for the last few weeks: over 200pts to the good so far, plus that placepot (speak to Mr H, he'll tell you!), but my touch has deseted me on SotD with several near-misses.

At 16/1 today, a place will do for me!

• Members

I've been in really good form for the last few weeks: over 200pts to the good so far, plus that placepot (speak to Mr H, he'll tell you!), but my touch has deseted me on SotD with several near-misses.

At 16/1 today, a place will do for me!

I got on at 20 and 18.5 on BF

60+ Betfair Sp and almost 10 for the place! :D

PS I couldn't decide between The Holyman and Eijazz in the 3.40 Catterick.

When Eijazz won at 11/2, I started to think I'd blown it!

Anyway Matt's back in the chair tomorrow to Saturday and I'm resuming duties from Sunday.

Edited by Traf