Traf's Geegeez Stat Of The Day

Traf

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Bolty :D

Came home from this all hot, half cut, sweaty and elated after dancing my bollocks off with 252 others:-

FBN_zps910a5f72.png

With buzzing, I broke my rules slightly and bet up on the SOTD at 11.00 and 10.5 and also put 10% of the remaining bank on Afraah at 2.96. Got up this morning a bit worse for wear. Opened my Betfair account and the balance immediately sparked my attention and prompted a 'sparking up'.

Great work Traf (and thank you).

With buzzing, I broke my rules slightly and bet up on the SOTD at 11.00 and 10.5 and also put 10% of the remaining bank on Afraah at 2.96. Got up this morning a bit worse for wear. Opened my Betfair account and the balance immediately sparked my attention and prompted a 'sparking up'.

Great work Traf (and thank you).

Didn't you back the O'Meara horse too?

Got 10/1. Great pick, Wish I'd had the chance to nibble again as it was drifting, but alas. I was set for an each way bet but 5/4 to be placed is not a fair price for a 10/1 shot, so it was small beans win only. Preferable to a kick in the cock anyway.

To be fair, once I'd gathered all the stats, I'd have settled for a 6/1 win bet. Carlito Brigante isn't as good as they make out and was always going to be over bet, driving other selections upwards.

Once I saw ours was 9's and 10's, I called it as an E/W bet as a safe option.

We have to make sure we advise at a price that is readily available, hence uoting a BOG bookie, but I took 20 on betfair this morning and 3/1 for a place. The betfair Sp was 18.7 and 3.1 for the place.

But as you rightly say, better than a kick in the dick and it's another 7.2pts profit in the SotD kitty, which now stands at 140pts profit since last November.

Today's was a bit of a stinker, but I do tend to look for a longer shot on Sundays, seeing as the quality os usually quite poor.

Fortunately I had a saver on the winner, due to his own excellent record at the track.

Well done again Herr Trafstein.

Bank doubled (actually + 123.5%) on Alfie after Always Bold and my 4.00 result with Glencadam Gold at the weekend.

Premium drawn - many thanks.

No worries, mate.

It's all part of the (free) Geegeez service. :D