Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Grassing Folk Up

Big_Sharps

But surely if this was to become the basis of your defence then it becomes the grassing your first post despises.

Would you say to your line manager that "Hey, I'm not the only one!" In the hope that they can't sack all of you?

Where do I say I have said that, I was merely replying to all the jobsworth who are making out I am doing it 24/7 and I am the only one doing it.

I had no intention of stitching anyone up, told them fair enough I shouldnt be doing it.

Honest like, are you not taking the piss?

We need the proper story, did they actually say a ginger mentalist from Holland who frequents tranny websites has dobbed you in?

Fucking hell.That's proper unstable. He'll be getting to your family next,

It was him, he claims he was from the Netherlands so unless its someone pretending to be him then he is the one who dobbed me in.

You're vomiting your problems all over these pages like a plague victim.

You've made it my business you fucking tool.

This Dutch fella had a point.

No, I was encouraged to do so because I was "giving half a story" and I will remember this next time William Wallace and anyone else starts dishing out their life story on here.

Shut your eyes off if you don't want to read it.

Sharpsiemon

You can't come on half a story Harry and not expect folk to ask or comment.

Say it how it is and you'll get the best advice this side of zuzuland. Like running it with a balloon for example.

Half arse about and you'll just get folk taking the piss.

Lots of love

Maximus

Sharpsiemon

You can't come on half a story Harry and not expect folk to ask or comment.

Say it how it is and you'll get the best advice this side of zuzuland. Like running it with a balloon for example.

Half arse about and you'll just get folk taking the piss.

Lots of love

Maximus

So you will take the piss if you get half a story but you will also take the piss when I tell you the full story?

No, I was encouraged to do so because I was "giving half a story" and I will remember this next time William Wallace and anyone else starts dishing out their life story on here.

Shut your eyes off if you don't want to read it.

Thing is,anyone giving out there 'life story' on here as you put it, don't moan like a girl when they are pulled up on it and people take the piss.

Dont play the cunt and pretend you had no intention to tell the whole story when you started the thread in the first place.

Thing is,anyone giving out there 'life story' on here as you put it, don't moan like a girl when they are pulled up on it and people take the piss.

Dont play the cunt and pretend you had no intention to tell the whole story when you started the thread in the first place.

I aint playing anything son, as far as I see the rules are made up as you go along but its reet, I am big enough to take it.

I aint playing anything son, as far as I see the rules are made up as you go along but its reet, I am big enough to take it.

What rules??

And Son?? How fucking old are you 62??

You start a new thread asking people what they think of grassing....

You hint at a problem in your life causing you to post such a thread...

People ask you what the problem is,you say you best not say....

People ask again,whats the problem...you then tell people the problem...

People show outrage at the problem and then begin to take the piss...

No I ask...what is your fucking problem??

Are these chain of events unnatural or am I missing something??

So you will take the piss if you get half a story but you will also take the piss when I tell you the full story?

When i was apparently caught wanking a unicorn off in Prague wearing nowt but a gimp mask and flippers i got ripped to shreads.

I then explained that I only asked how much it would be to wank a unicorn off wearing nowt but a gimp mask and flippers the story was complete, I still got ripped to shreads but I felt happy knowing that deep down I wasn't a deviant.

It's character building.

When i was apparently caught wanking a unicorn off in Prague wearing nowt but a gimp mask and flippers i got ripped to shreads.

I then explained that I only asked how much it would be to wank a unicorn off wearing nowt but a gimp mask and flippers the story was complete, I still got ripped to shreads but I felt happy knowing that deep down I wasn't a deviant.

It's character building.

So there is more honour in being a druggy thug than a unicorn wanking deviant?