Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Whiplash Claim

Walkden26

Some dozy bint has smashed in the back of my car tonight, wrecked it the daft tart. Logged it with insurance and gonna get to walk in centre in the morning for my back and neck that are stiff as fuck.

Question is should i be getting some paperwork/doctor report off the doctor tomorrow for if I want to claim whiplash or will the insurance company be able to a doctors report?

Some dozy bint has smashed in the back of my car tonight, wrecked it the daft tart. Logged it with insurance and gonna get to walk in centre in the morning for my back and neck that are stiff as fuck.

Question is should i be getting some paperwork/doctor report off the doctor tomorrow for if I want to claim whiplash or will the insurance company be able to a doctors report?

Question is

Have you decided where to go for your jollys yet?

PS Hope you are OK

Question is

Have you decided where to go for your jollys yet?

PS Hope you are OK

Ha ha second person to ask that one - might get to Skeggy if the misses is lucky. Yeah im right just sore and groggy but a 1-0 victory tomorrow will see me right :thumbsup:

Its difficult to prove either way. The UK insurers class whiplash as soft tissue damage. Its unprovable hence every fucker claims for it (and pays for it with their premium increase).

Most other European countries need a fracture int bone to have whiplash pay out, easily provable with an X ray.

Youll get £2k maybe more.

Its difficult to prove either way. The UK insurers class whiplash as soft tissue damage. Its unprovable hence every fucker claims for it (and pays for it with their premium increase).

Most other European countries need a fracture int bone to have whiplash pay out, easily provable with an X ray.

Youll get £2k maybe more.

animated-gifs-vacation-12.gif

Did you insurance company not ask about your back when they logged the claim ?

Nope go tomorrow as whiplash doesnt kick in until the day after. Thats if you really do have whiplash!!

Oh its real, I cant fuckin move!

Did you insurance company not ask about your back when they logged the claim ?

They asked if there were any injuries, just said that my neck and back were stiff but they said nothing more of it.

Fuckin winds me up all these claims

My insurances are a fuckin fortune because of it

I quite agree with you, about 6 years ago I went into the back of someone whilst on biting point at a roundabout and they claimed whiplash and a written off car? This tonight was no bump it wer a fuckin smash!

Not a clue, but if it's happened tonight he's just said he'd be surprised if it was whiplash so soon. You should still have adrenaline pumping to stop you to be feeling that.

Maybe you should go to A&E if you do feel like shit.

I think I might just do that, my neck and back really started hurting about an hour after the incident when i sat down at home and has got progressively worse since then.