Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Blackpool 2

seasider

Clearly they do if people are getting charts out!

That chart is taken from a championship forum. The first post after the chart is from a Blackpool fan saying how shit your away support is.

You come on here and tell us how shit your away support is.

So you dont really need telling again you are a nothing club as evidence suggests you already know.

Speaking to the wrong person, I couldn't give two shits about hooliganism and 'revenge'.

I simply want to come to Bolton on the last game of the season to support my team amidst a large tangerine following. I am not a season ticket holder because of work reasons hence why I asked about the allocation as it won't even make general sale with the allocation mentioned.

See you all on the 4th

You will. I am sure we will bring some much needed atmosphere to the 'Reebok' Stadium.

Just as an aside and if you were being completely honest. Would you have preferred to get Simon Grayson or Paul Ince as your manager?

Neither really. For me, Ince must have been about 40th choice and it appears as a desperate appointment. His past record isn't great so personally, I wasn't too happy. Having said that, we have beaten Palace, Watford and drew with Forest away so results are improving. Look at SOD who turned us down; he will be in League One for sure next season.

It's been a desperate season with the pitch and managers leaving and after a few Oyston out chants, he decides to sell season tickets next year for £195. Nothing more than a gesture and if things don't improve, the pressure on Oyston will increase. A new supporters group has been formed SISA and hopefully this will help should we need to increase the pressure as the current supporters' group is up Oyston's backside.

For anyone interested, someone has written a decent article on the situation at BFC.

http://thetwounfortu...at-blackpool-fc

Edited by seasider

Guest bwfcdan

You will. I am sure we will bring some much needed atmosphere to the 'Reebok' Stadium.

Going off your last visit to the Reebok, I won't hold my breath.

This forum is hardly booming is it although I like IPBoard, great layout. We have only been going one year! AVFTT website is from the 90's that crashes all time, pile of wa*k. I am confident the traffic will come over in time.

Anyway, I didn't post this thread to get into a child like slanging match so thanks for the comments.

SEA SEA SEASIDERS

I happen to know the moderator of AVFTT and he said your sick in the head and he had to kick you off there for being abusive and prying into posters private lives.

He said you live in Revoe and that pretty much sums you up.

I happen to know the moderator of AVFTT and he said your sick in the head and he had to kick you off there for being abusive and prying into posters private lives.

He said you live in Revoe and that pretty much sums you up.

Ha, very good. The mods on avftt delete anything that is anti-Oyston. Freedom of speech is lacking on that site.

PS. I live in Lytham St.Annes, far too posh for the likes of you.

Edited by seasider

Ha, very good. The mods on avftt delete anything that is anti-Oyston. Freedom of speech is lacking on that site.

PS. I live in Lytham St.Annes, far too posh for the likes of you.

You must have moved since the last time I spoke to him then.

St David's road estate methinks...

My mate the mod said Mr DD slags you off behind your back,says you think you run the board etc,they even have a little ITK bit like this place,when no hopers like you can't get in.

• Moderators

Website is hosted far away, not even in the Fylde. Not that I live in Blackpool but even if I did, nothing to be ashamed of when comparing it to the likes of Bolton!

Yes, brilliant. It's still registered to Stadium Avenue. I thought you were meant to understand the web.