Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Blackpool 2

seasider

Blackpool fan in peace. We have been given an allocation of just 2,305 for our last fixture of the season.

http://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-news-bolton-wanderers-765947.aspx

Considering we took 4,000 to Blackburn, we would expect around 4,500 to travel to Bolton. I know our away stand is small so perhaps you are returning the favour, but is there any reason why the allocation is so small compared to the Premier League game?

Thanks in advance.

You'll most likely be given the upper tier once you sell the lower out first.

Infct after looking at the link you will be, which will bring your allocation closer to 5k I.e the whole stand .

Edited by DIPS

Guest bwfcdan

Tinpot? We travel well unlike another Lancashire club who are going down....

Blackburn? They average a fair few more than you away from home. JSL.

Both of you are shite though. Forever in Bolton's shadow :D

Edited by bwfcdan

Blackburn? They average a fair few more than you away from home. JSL.

Both of you are shite though. Forever in Bolton's shadow :D

Blackburn average more than us away from home? Now I know you don't follow football properly.

fcuk me, how small are blackpool

we'd be taking 15k to theirs if it was us who had to get something to stay up

Just like we filled 5,000 at Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton in the Premier League and we would fill our allocation whatever it might be at Bolton even with all the shit we have had this season. We would sell the whole stand hence why I am asking why such a small allocation. Horwich is an easy journey on the train unlike when your ground was actually in Bolton.

Edited by seasider

Blackburn average more than us away from home? Now I know you don't follow football properly.

Just like we filled 5,000 at Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton in the Premier League and we would fill our allocation whatever it might be at Bolton even with all the shit we have had this season. We would sell the whole stand hence why I am asking why such a small allocation. Horwich is an easy journey on the train unlike when your ground was actually in Bolton.

At least our ground is a permanent fixture not like your tinpot shed which was partly thrown up as an after thought when you fluked promotion.

Blackpool fan in peace. We have been given an allocation of just 2,305 for our last fixture of the season.

http://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-news-bolton-wanderers-765947.aspx

Considering we took 4,000 to Blackburn, we would expect around 4,500 to travel to Bolton. I know our away stand is small so perhaps you are returning the favour, but is there any reason why the allocation is so small compared to the Premier League game?

Thanks in advance.

Because you probably won't even sell that many. According to official figures Blackpool have only twice taken more than a thousand fans away all season, that was to Barnsley and Blackburn where you took 2,200 not 4,000. Your total away following is just over 15,000, 10,000 less than us and your average away following is 846. Plus the fact that we will get a big crowd just prior to the play off semi's.

http://www.blackpool...ers-765947.aspx

Thanks in advance.

let's not forget our manners .... HBAYGFT???

Because you probably won't even sell that many. According to official figures Blackpool have only twice taken more than a thousand fans away all season, that was to Barnsley and Blackburn where you took 2,200 not 4,000. Your total away following is just over 15,000, 10,000 less than us and your average away following is 846. Plus the fact that we will get a big crowd just prior to the play off semi's.

We took 2,200? Are you insane? We sold out our initial 3,500 and loads paid on the day. We took 2,700 to Barnsley. Our away figures haven't been great this season but when it comes to the big games and local derbies we will sell out with ease.

Edited by seasider

AwayFollowing2012-13.gif

Looks like Waffer can't read!

The Blackburn figure is missing but it was around 3,900. As long as we get the allocation, add another big following for when we play Bolton. Still poor by our seasons but in our defence, the fans have had enough from our chairman penny pinching.

Edited by seasider

Guest bwfcdan

Edit - See its been seen too above.

I personally hope you bring a decent following, makes for a better atmosphere.

Edited by bwfcdan

Edit - See its been seen too above.

I personally hope you bring a decent following, makes for a better atmosphere.

I agree and I can't defend our support this season but we have had a dismal season but Blackburn have also. I still think 4,000 to Blackburn and 5,000 to Bolton will increase our average.

Our average is lower than it should be in that table cos our following at Blackburn is missing. What did we take there? 3k+ (was a night match) ? Puts average above 1400, which given the shite we've had to endure for most of the season is very good.