Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Songs To Sing At 5Am In Cafe Benidorm

Smiffs

Woke Quinny and rally up yesterday after a proper 24 hour session.

Both of them, lay in their beds rougher than toast, instantly grabbed their cigs before both eyes were open.

Good lads. That's commitment to a lifestyle choice is that.

• Members

I fucking love Benidorm.

You been in the black chicken yet???

I stayed in the ambassador right opposite to the black chicken. Looked like your kind of place...dodgy as fuck! I loved Benidorm for a girls weekend, that cheap and nasty it was brilliant. Spent most of our time in The Red Lion, Rockys and the Tiki bar. Was booked to go back in Septemeber but other stuff has stopped me from going! Gutted!

Woke Quinny and rally up yesterday after a proper 24 hour session.

Both of them, lay in their beds rougher than toast, instantly grabbed their cigs before both eyes were open.

Fuckin hard core these 2, oh well you only live once

Tiki bar is mental, gabriella still here too looking fitter, she still doesn't wanna swap this lifestyle for bolton

100% success rate in Morgan's tavern. loads of up for it women in all states of fancy dress. then on to the western saloon bar. Best start to a night ever. 3 nights twice a year for my crew. festival weekend in mental.My mate reckons hes in with Gabriella from the Tiki bar. 6 bottles of corona 11 euros-I don't mind if I do!

Edited by james phillips

100% success rate in Morgan's tavern. loads of up for it women in all states of fancy dress. then on to the western saloon bar. Best start to a night ever. 3 nights twice a year for my crew. festival weekend in mental.My mate reckons hes in with Gabriella from the Tiki bar. 6 bottles of corona 11 euros-I don't mind if I do!

Chattin to her now

Cafe Benidorm has some sort of huge magnet in it

It doesn't matter what route I take or which bars I go in, I always end the night in Cafe Benidorm for some reason, any the 6 o'clock stunners are an education.

It's impossible not to pull in Benidorm even when you don't want to

I asked our lad if he pulled in Cafe Benidorm after reading this. His reply was doubtful after supping for 30 odd hours but if he did, he has no recollection at all!

Deary me!

One of the lads who was with us last year pulled a scottish bird in Cafe Benidorm but the funny thing is that about 10 of us had already refused her advancces, he was 11th choice

He's on holiday with her at the moment and regularly goes to Scotland to see her, not that we take the piss out of him or anything