Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Beirkeller

superjohnmcginlay

So it's shit then?

:D

I'm in charge if end of season cricket do, it was mentioned as a possible venue, maybe not!

What's wrong with hiring out a social club type venue and a couple of strippers who'll do one of you on the stage?

(my lot are going ten pin bowling as half of the team aren't old enough to drink)

Edited by DazBob

What's wrong with hiring out a social club type venue and a couple of strippers who'll do one of you on the stage?

(my lot are going ten pin bowling as half of the team aren't old enough to drink)

Exactly, get a couple of scouse strippers like Fox Lane CC, they'll pass the hat round and end in a free for all with the strippers!!  er.....so I'm told.

Edited by Andydee

Our wait until the end of November for the winter wonderland to start in Hyde park. They import one of the halls that gets used for the Oktoberfest. Holds a few thousand.

I know some folk who went to that last year, they said it was excellent. I'm going to give it a try myself this year I reckon

I know some folk who went to that last year, they said it was excellent. I'm going to give it a try myself this year I reckon

We went for the weekend, went on saturday night, and enjoyed it so  much went again on the Sunday (the Bavarian village bit) The only slight downside is it wraps up a bit early.