Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Cricket

No secret.

2 good wins for kearsley this weekend.

FSC won the league Sunday. Great effort considering how much they pay out in comparison to other clubs.

i dont know were social get all there money from, its not like its a thriving club with lots of support like a heaton or kearsley

I witnessed the worst umpiring ever. Still fuming, people should be inboxing my facebook with, 'what's up Hun?' Farnworth chased 212 with 9 wickets down and 2 balls left. Also witnessed the greatest bit of sportsmanship ever from our keeper. Cost us the game too the prick

Never walk......

:)

Oh, I don't blame the batter. There was a time it used to piss me off, but there's very little honesty in the game now.

I always used to walk but after having so many batters refuse to do so against me, I don't see why I should.

Shame really as it's just not cricket..

• Site Supporter

Our umpire missed an edge off their opener that everyone heard, even the scorers. Batter didn't walk either.

Tbf, it made fuck all difference but the standard of umpiring is ridiculous the majority of times in the Association.

Walkden's second xi soon found out the umpire v Bradshaw yesterday was both deaf and blind. Every time they appealed it woke him up and up went the finger.

Gave one lad caught behind and ball didn't go within 6" of his bat.

Go on what did he do

Was just a load of bad decisions. Topped it off when we run the last man out to win the game. The umpire gave him out but our keeper had already broke the wicket so we called him back. Then he did us for 5 penalty runs for slow overs after he had been off the field mid innings. Went from needing 10 off 6 balls to 5.

Edited by Whizz