Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

24 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Two of the worst decisions I’ve seen in all my years of watching the game. How on earth they’ve come up with those decisions I’ve no idea.

Makes a change the pats not getting the dodgy decisions in their favour.

Duck mania keeps rolling along in Pittsburgh. Mainly helped by an amazing defence.

I never thought I'd live to see the day the Patriots got done by two bad calls at home  :that's a set of officials who'll never get sent to Foxboro again. Pats did just about enough to win it in the second half, but shit happens.

As for Steelers, excellent defensive work again. Nothing flash about Pittsburgh, just very workmanlike getting results done.

Brilliant night of entertainment tonight.

• Members

Not convinced about the Packers even though I would absolutely love to see it. Still seeing too many defensive flaws. Hope I am wrong.

No time for the forty whiners but they do look the goods. If the Packers aren't to win it, would like to see the Ravens win it again. Lamarvellous.

Edited by bolty58

• Members
Just now, MancWanderer said:

Best NFL Sunday for a while that. Really enjoyed it

TBH I enjoy them all. There's always a few absolute highlights.

As Traf says, you'd have to go a long way to get a solid 7 hours of first class entertainment to rival NFL Redzone.

Ravens win it for me. Unless someone nobbles Jackson I just don’t see how they stop him. Over 1k yards rushing already this season. He’s the full package. You blitz him be either avoids it and fucks off down field himself, can pass short or go long downfield and with the defense always having to cover for him taking off ifs very difficult to defend against.  49ers did a great job of nearly holding them as to be fair did the bills

looking like 49ers ravens which will be a fantastic game for the casual watchers and the purists. but as always there is likely to be twists along the way and it could be the best post season yet 

12 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

get in Bills, play offs confirmed after beating Frank's Steelers away

2 play off appearances in 3 seasons under McDermott after previously not reaching them since 1999

happy days

I'm still baffled the Steelers are in play off contention, the offence has been shite all season. Defence might win championships but you at least need enough offence to win games.

If the defence plays this well next season and Big Ben is back I'd expect the Steelers to be there or there abouts come superbowl time.

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

get in Bills, play offs confirmed after beating Frank's Steelers away

2 play off appearances in 3 seasons under McDermott after previously not reaching them since 1999

happy days

I told you three weeks ago that you'd be fine with your run in.