Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

49ers are for real if I didn’t realize it before now I do now. Wow

as a kid growing up ever since I started watching nfl I wanted to go to candlestick to watch them play the pats. 

Looking very much like the two could meet in a super bowl although a Long way to go and a lot of twists yet

• Members
4 hours ago, Escobarp said:

49ers are for real if I didn’t realize it before now I do now. Wow

as a kid growing up ever since I started watching nfl I wanted to go to candlestick to watch them play the pats. 

Looking very much like the two could meet in a super bowl although a Long way to go and a lot of twists yet

A certain Mr. Rodgers may have something to say about that. Playing out of his skin again today. 5 minutes to go for another great victory. Fingers crossed.

14 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Was a bit nervous by the end of the 1st quarter last night.

Rudolph managed to get out from in his own endzone and the Steelers never looked back.

Looks like the Tank for Tua is still on in Miami.

He'll go 1st pick.

Then have a career ending injury in Week 3.

Its the Miami Way.

Finally caught up with last weekend

Rodgers is playing supremely well. Got to think the Packers are now serious contenders

49ers so shit for so long. Looking good now

AFC will be an absolute walkover for the Cheats imo. Can’t see anyone challenging them. Too many teams losing too many games. At least the NFC has about 4 or 5 teams in contention for the SB. 

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Patriots D far too strong for even a legend like Rodgers this time around I feel.  But it’s a game with two teams anything can happen 

Can’t make my mind up about the Pats

The AFC is so poor this year. Are they the real deal once again or do they just look good in a shit division?

Whoever makes it out of the NFC has had to beat some very good sides. Not the case imo in the AFC

Just now, MancWanderer said:

Can’t make my mind up about the Pats

The AFC is so poor this year. Are they the real deal once again or do they just look good in a shit division?

Whoever makes it out of the NFC has had to beat some very good sides. Not the case imo in the AFC

I think even the most ardent hater needs to start from the point that they are the best team (proven last year) and look to discredit them as each week goes by. Likewise up to the others to prove they are a better side than them. 

same as any sport really. AFC is erratic this year. But I don’t think a lot of the nfc teams are much good this year. 

Would love to see Brady against Rodgers at the big dance though mate 100%

22 hours ago, Escobarp said:

I think even the most ardent hater needs to start from the point that they are the best team (proven last year) and look to discredit them as each week goes by. Likewise up to the others to prove they are a better side than them. 

same as any sport really. AFC is erratic this year. But I don’t think a lot of the nfc teams are much good this year. 

Would love to see Brady against Rodgers at the big dance though mate 100%

Yeah agree mate they’ve been the best for a lot of the last few years. Just not sure about this season. It’s been an odd one across both divisions 

I too would love to see Rodgers vs Brady. I have an inkling that Rodgers is actually the better QB but you simply cannot argue with Brady’s record

2 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Yeah agree mate they’ve been the best for a lot of the last few years. Just not sure about this season. It’s been an odd one across both divisions 

I too would love to see Rodgers vs Brady. I have an inkling that Rodgers is actually the better QB but you simply cannot argue with Brady’s record

Wash your mouth out!! I have to disagree

and strongly believe Brady is the best quarterback that has ever played the game. But I am slightly biased 

3 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Results say so, so I’ll give you that one 😁

But I still think that Rodgers may be better 

And you sir are entitled to that opinion of course. 
I enjoy the watching the packers because of Rodgers. He’s phenomenal. Same with drew brees. He’s probably the qb I like to watch the most for pure entertainment. 

23 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

And you sir are entitled to that opinion of course. 
I enjoy the watching the packers because of Rodgers. He’s phenomenal. Same with drew brees. He’s probably the qb I like to watch the most for pure entertainment. 

Rodgers has way more flashier moments than Brady.

Brady is just relentlessly consistent.

Rodgers will give you the spectacular hail Mary finish, Brady will complete 4 quick 20 yard passes to the side lines then get it in from 5 yards out with a pass to the tallest lad on offense (used to be Gronk)

14 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Rodgers has way more flashier moments than Brady.

Brady is just relentlessly consistent.

Rodgers will give you the spectacular hail Mary finish, Brady will complete 4 quick 20 yard passes to the side lines then get it in from 5 yards out with a pass to the tallest lad on offense (used to be Gronk)

Agreed. Does the right thing 99 times out of a 100 which is what he’s built his game and the pats game upon.