Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, royal white said:

Donate money? buy merchandise? Vote for him? March with him? I’ve Not done any of them. Surely a fan would have done at least one?  

Defend his every move on an Internet forum when anyone criticises him, and make up excuses for him when he does something appalling? 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Do you think the lad he punched is big and brave spouting off at Robinson whilst he’s there with his wife ?

Have some common decency FFS..

"Common Decency" is sucker punching someone because they said something you don't like? And you call yourselves defenders of Free Speech. 

9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Do you think the lad he punched is big and brave spouting off at Robinson whilst he’s there with his wife ?

Not in the slightest... he’s a twat I’m sure.

But the defence of dropping someone because his wife was there is bollocks. 

If his wife wasn’t there what would he have done. Discussed it calmly?!?

Tommy wants the spotlight, platform and fame but doesn’t like folk calling him out as a cunt.

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Defend his every move on an Internet forum when anyone criticises him, and make up excuses for him when he does something appalling? 

I’ve never defended his every move have I you silly billy, add that to your ever growing list of lies.

Sorry what excuse have I made up? 

4 minutes ago, jimmyjoojar said:

Tommy wants the spotlight, platform and fame but doesn’t like folk calling him out as a cunt.

But but what if! 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’ve never defended his every move have I you silly billy, add that to your ever growing list of lies.

Sorry what excuse have I made up? 

I won't waste my time mate. It's clear to anyone who's read your posts in this thread that you worship him. Have a good night. 

12 minutes ago, jimmyjoojar said:

The other night, folk on here were absolutely slating the England fans for being pricks in Porto.

One gets snotted for being a dick again, yet folk are calling the bloke who belted him.

You don’t really do irony do you ?

Just now, miamiwhite said:

The other night, folk on here were absolutely slating the England fans for being pricks in Porto.

One gets snotted for being a dick again, yet folk are calling the bloke who belted him.

Nailed on if it was the other way round the keyboard warriors would be cracking open their skol super.

4 minutes ago, royal white said:

Nailed on if it was the other way round the keyboard warriors would be cracking open their skol super.

Without doubt mate.

Just like they’re all quiet re the irony of the left cretins protesting about D-Day etc.

21 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Two points simple Simon.

1. You think the two events are comparable?

2. Did I made any comments regarding the England fans in Porto?

Your understanding of “irony” is indeed lost on me.

I’ll let you return to enjoy your “royal” rimming.

17 minutes ago, jimmyjoojar said:

Two points simple Simon.

1. You think the two events are comparable?

2. Did I made any comments regarding the England fans in Porto?

Your understanding of “irony” is indeed lost on me.

I’ll let you return to enjoy your “royal” rimming.

Oooh, big hard guy behind the keyboard eh getting all personal now ?

Couple of points back....did I say you made any comments personally ?

No I never...so wind your paranoid sted head neck in.

Secondly.....the point I was making re English lads making fools abroad is totally lost on you.

Like I say, you don’t do irony....you enjoy rimming the hard left.

Any issues, take it offline and PM me, saves the hassle of folk getting bored with our spat and them telling us to get a room :D

26 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Fuck mop, a tad touchy aren’t you? Is Simple Simon so personal or was it the fact I inferred Royal White generally is your nodding dog on here?

I get irony plenty but not your misplaced attempts at it. Nor am I a leftie, claim to be big and ‘ard or do I meet up with men from the internet.

You’ll keep grasping at anything to make a defence about Tommy, however piss weak.

Happens he might just be a big massive hypocritical thick cunt after all. I just don’t understand why you don’t get that?

• Site Supporter

I happen to agree with some of TRs rhetoric, however you can't stand outside a Mosque harassing everyone that comes out as though they are terrorists & then be so precious when some mongalong gets in your face... & given his high profile why on earth would he put his wife in that situation in the 1st place?  Unless he thought every England fan abroad would be a TR fan. 

44 minutes ago, jimmyjoojar said:

Fuck mop, a tad touchy aren’t you? Is Simple Simon so personal or was it the fact I inferred Royal White generally is your nodding dog on here?

I get irony plenty but not your misplaced attempts at it. Nor am I a leftie, claim to be big and ‘ard or do I meet up with men from the internet.

You’ll keep grasping at anything to make a defence about Tommy, however piss weak.

Happens he might just be a big massive hypocritical thick cunt after all. I just don’t understand why you don’t get that?

Valid points fella except I’m not trying to defend Robinson, I merely posted a link re his lack of minders and made the comparison of the idiots too from the other night....actually,the valid points are pretty piss weak to be honest having analysed a bit closer now.

Try to spin it any way you like Shane Warne, but it won’t wash with me.

Yes, Robinson might just be a big massive hypocrite but he’s far from thick and playing many people.

As for Royal White, he’s a good mate of mine and has been for many years....just a shame you don’t have any isn’t it :D

9 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I happen to agree with some of TRs rhetoric, however you can't stand outside a Mosque harassing everyone that comes out as though they are terrorists & then be so precious when some mongalong gets in your face... & given his high profile why on earth would he put his wife in that situation in the 1st place?  Unless he thought every England fan abroad would be a TR fan. 

Agree with a lot of that however where does it stop with regards to his wife? Can he go to Tesco with her? The cinema? The match etc

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Agree with a lot of that however where does it stop with regards to his wife? Can he go to Tesco with her? The cinema? The match etc

Can the average Muslim go to their place of worship without someone with a mic & a camera stopping them & calling Allah a paedo? Reap as you sow I'm afraid, the price of being a media whore. 

12 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Can the average Muslim go to their place of worship without someone with a mic & a camera stopping them & calling Allah a paedo? Reap as you sow I'm afraid, the price of being a media whore. 

Course they can P.....Sunni Hill is a prime example :D

3 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Couple of points back....did I say you made any comments personally ?

No I never...so wind your paranoid sted head neck in.

Secondly.....the point I was making re English lads making fools abroad is totally lost on you.

Like I say, you don’t do irony....you enjoy rimming the hard left.

Any issues, take it offline and PM me, saves the hassle of folk getting bored with our spat and them telling us to get a room :D

He’s far from a Sted head mate, you want to see the clip of him :)