Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, JJ10 said:

Howard, 

Say there’s a 2 week adjournment tomorrow... (big if, I know)

is our only hope for your guys that Bassini then fails to find the funds in that time frame and your group swoop for the shares afterwards on the 9th/10th? 

Or will Anderson say his dog eat the letter again or some bullshit. 

He won’t get another injunction 

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

A 1 week adjournment wouldn’t do that I have been informed. Only no adjournment would. 

Not annoyed, it’s business.

Ah ok. I meant to say liquidation order that takes one week. But you answered my question anyway.

do you think the judge will be aware of the situation and make a decision that keeps  your party in play?

4 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Yes

That’s what we need then. 

1 week adjournment... Bassini doesn’t find the funds in time or fails. Howard’s lot swoop for shares! 

In summary to help everyone:

in order for Howard’s team to reclaim the shares on the 10th April, the club still has to be in existence and any adjournment tomorrow will mean that is possible. 

If tomorrow we get liquidated, we have 7 days which will mean we lose the club in the evening of the 9th April, therefore Howard’s team cannot recall the shares as  by the time the recall notice expires we won’t have a club.

if we get a 7 day adjournment.. we will back in court on the 10th, with liquidation then meaning we go bump on the 17th so Howard’s team can recall because we still exist on the 10th... etc etc.

same with a 14 day adjournment etc.

no adjournment tomorrow means Howard’s team cannot win. 

It’s that simple.

Edited by WestStandUpper

Just now, Howardroark said:

Ruthless 

I think there’s been some confusion. Inspector Goole asked what’s the chances of you owning the club. But you read it as by tomorrow. 

I think Okocha has now misunderstood that you are fully out of the race which isn’t true.

TO BE CLEAR: Howard’s party are not out of the equation but they will not own the club tomorrow. 

Just now, JJ10 said:

Howard, 

if liquidation is ruled tomorrow (with a weeks grace to sort) is that still enough time for your group? Or does it have to be an adjournment? 

In summary to help everyone:

in order for Howard’s team to reclaim the shares on the 10th April, the club still has to be in existence and any adjournment tomorrow will mean that is possible. 

If tomorrow we get liquidated, we have 7 days which will mean we lose the club in the evening of the 9th April, therefore Howard’s team cannot recall the shares as  by the time the recall notice expires we won’t have a club.

if we get a 7 day adjournment.. we will back in court on the 10th, with liquidation then meaning we go bump on the 17th so Howard’s team can recall because we still exist on the 10th... etc etc.

same with a 14 day adjournment etc.

no adjournment tomorrow means Howard’s team cannot win. 

It’s that simple.

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

Why, do you have one for sale?

Just wondering if we will be watching on with jealousy as they takeover another club in the near future. Yourbidders have a romantic link to Bolton but doesn’t mean another club wouldn’t interest them if they have the money and an interest in buying a club.