Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

As we stand what do we think will happen? 

I personally don't believe the wrong address letter stuff. Not saying Howard is completely lying because a lot of the stuff said yesterday adds up. Wouldn't even be mad if he was stringing everyone along the whole time after that, must have taken some research, but I just don't buy the letter sent to wrong address excuse. Or a judge stupid enough to give him another week because he asked nicely. 

I think we'll either get another 2 week adjournment or liquidated tomorrow. Depends what questions the judge/HMRC has regarding new buyers/the last buyers who were willing to pay the bills.

Convenient that he releases a chairman's notes mentioning accepting an offer lower than what he paid the day before he's back in court. 

9 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

He's done it right (wrong) - I'll grudgingly give the slippery bastard that, he's even contrived to leave a potential schism between the 'he's a cunt' lot and the 'he's our cunt' lot, the former will be unable to stop with the 'told you so' s and the latter may counter with 'he's become a cunt because of your shite'...

When he moves on his worthless hide can we all concur he's a cunt?

There’s little doubt about the last bit no matter where you stand on the divide

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He’s still only got 7 days to deal with moonshift hasn’t he? So he has to sell within 7 days? 

This is what I thought, but hasn't Howard back tracked on this today ? I could be wrong though.

3 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

As we stand what do we think will happen? 

I personally don't believe the wrong address letter stuff. Not saying Howard is completely lying because a lot of the stuff said yesterday adds up. Wouldn't even be mad if he was stringing everyone along the whole time after that, must have taken some research, but I just don't buy the letter sent to wrong address excuse. Or a judge stupid enough to give him another week because he asked nicely. 

I think we'll either get another 2 week adjournment or liquidated tomorrow. Depends what questions the judge/HMRC has regarding new buyers/the last buyers who were willing to pay the bills.

Convenient that he releases a chairman's notes mentioning accepting an offer lower than what he paid the day before he's back in court. 

Not necessarily the wrong address; that he wasn’t at the address to receive, apparently supported by significant testimony about who opens mail and policy of legal representatives doing so. 

Genuinely better things to do than wind up people on here, but might I suggest you set me to ignore from now on

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Why would Judge fucking Rinder give a two week adjournment? They won't consider the share recall issue at all imo.

If he gets a week the devious cunt has played a blinder for himself, checkmate Sweaty.

Judge Winder.

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

Not necessarily the wrong address; that he wasn’t at the address to receive, apparently supported by significant testimony about who opens mail and policy of legal representatives doing so. 

Genuinely better things to do than wind up people on here, but might I suggest you set me to ignore from now on

Good to hear that you have better things to do, because I'm waiting on a Bahrain King to turn up any second riding an elephant. 

I like keeping up with what you say, not calling you wrong/liar either, just saying I don't personally believe that not being at your listed address is someone else's fault and gets you out of paying your bills for another week. 

If you take offence to people questioning things, then that's unfortunate. If nothing else it's been entertaining keeping up with. 

1 hour ago, Howardroark said:

I assume Gaspard is Benny's group. They aren't linked to mine. 

I have come across the name - its just a shell company at this stage 

I believe the Consortium Involved are close to completing a deal 

My Understanding is that this group was the one referred to in Court 2 weeks ago as having agreed terms with KA 

I believe they have the support of ED Trustees Brett Warburton & Michael James 

I Understand they have access to substantial funding 

Just now, WestStandUpper said:

Okay and today is the 2nd, plus the 7 day extension takes it to the 9th also... 

If there's a 7 day liquidation period tomorrow, that'd take it to the 10th, right? I also don't understand the issue with reclaiming shares on 9th.