Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Having a Theyby

bolty58

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Agree completely, it's the welfare of the child that's paramount.

Fwiw, I've got an extended family member, who, as a lad was always a bit odd, and uncommunicative.

Eventually, he managed to 'come out' that from the age of around ten, he'd felt he was a girl.

Went through the whole process to transition. Plenty of admiration from me- must have taken plenty of bollocks. (Yes I know).

The way this process is undertaken, is to ensure the person really does identify in that way, and is comfortable as a different gender, and not a fad or a curiosity that may pass..

HBAHT

• Site Supporter

My only real issue is that a work colleague of my wife has had the full job done - tits lobbed off, choice of new cock from the catalogue,  drugs, therapy, long stints in various hospitals - all on the NHS at a fucking massive cost.

yet my Aunty has cancer and didn’t qualify for a new type of drug as it was too costly.

cancer isn’t a choice, I would contend that a sex change is.

If I decided I wanted a full thatch of beautiful ginger hair, I doubt the NHS would fund the treatment.

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Spider said:

My only real issue is that a work colleague of my wife has had the full job done - tits lobbed off, choice of new cock from the catalogue,  drugs, therapy, long stints in various hospitals - all on the NHS at a fucking massive cost.

yet my Aunty has cancer and didn’t qualify for a new type of drug as it was too costly.

If I decided I wanted a full thatch of beautiful ginger hair, I doubt the NHS would fund the treatment.

Of course they wouldn't otherwise there'd be millions of us all with ginger heads.

Maybe the immigration issue is all because they think the NHS will let them come in and be ginge.

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Spider said:

A very fair point that.

I suppose that's part of the reason the patient must undergo so much preparation before the op is done- to prove that it's more than a choice and actually a means to living a more fulfilling life.