Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Beeb

Winchester White

BBC News & Newsnight are the best & most balanced ( with the exception of its silly hate campaign against Trump ) especially when compared with the lefty ravings of C4 news or the celebrities & skateboarding ducks on ITV News.

Dramas are less good with PC stock characters crowbarred into everything, any documentaries heavily biased against any views to the right & even a programme that used to be as good as " Have i got news for you ? " now unwatchable with it being packed with lefty luvvies & " comedians ".

Still worth the money for its news output alone though.

• Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

BBC News & Newsnight are the best & most balanced ( with the exception of its silly hate campaign against Trump ) especially when compared with the lefty ravings of C4 news or the celebrities & skateboarding ducks on ITV News.

Dramas are less good with PC stock characters crowbarred into everything, any documentaries heavily biased against any views to the right & even a programme that used to be as good as " Have i got news for you ? " now unwatchable with it being packed with lefty luvvies & " comedians ".

Good points there. No longer bother with hignfy.

As so silent witness, well it all went a bit tits up last night.

Ms Fox does have something about her too.

23 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

BBC News & Newsnight are the best & most balanced (with the exception of its silly hate campaign against Trump) and it’s silly hate campaign against Brexit and it’s silly hate campaign against Boris and it’s silly hate campaign last Friday on Brexit day, the silly hate campaign towards Brexit on QT

The BBC’s radio output is just as biased, The Today programme, Jeremy Vine ect

I’m not too bothered about the entertainment programmes but the News programs MUST be impartial and honest to justify £150 a year, if they can’t report political news stories without bias then they are no different to C4 ect.

Think at the moment the BBC are in the middle of a self inflicted crisis and up against a strong Government who have decided to clip its wings, it could end in tears for the Beeb

19 hours ago, Moon boy said:

BBC News & Newsnight are the best & most balanced (with the exception of its silly hate campaign against Trump) and it’s silly hate campaign against Brexit and it’s silly hate campaign against Boris and it’s silly hate campaign last Friday on Brexit day, the silly hate campaign towards Brexit on QT

The BBC’s radio output is just as biased, The Today programme, Jeremy Vine ect

I’m not too bothered about the entertainment programmes but the News programs MUST agree with everything I believe to justify £150 a year, if they can’t report political news stories without bias then they are no different to C4 ect.

Think at the moment the BBC are in the middle of a self inflicted crisis and up against a strong Government who have decided to clip its wings, it could end in tears for the Beeb

EFA