Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In England

royal white

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Johnny1990 said:

You stated “The problem lies when folk continually tar all Albanians with the same brush” well it’s hard not to when they’re   clearly involved in a lot of crime ffs talk about thick 

😂

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Well it's no wonder the Albanian's who run the Tobacco Factory are getting away with it then. 🤷‍♂️ How do you expect the police to shut it down if everyone turns a blind eye?

I will add the friend in question is involved with them in illegal criminality. I’m sure you understand how I can’t ring the police on him but carry on acting like a dick

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

I will add the friend in question is involved with them in illegal criminality. I’m sure you understand how I can’t ring the police on him but carry on acting like a dick

Is your mate Albanian?

1 minute ago, Johnny1990 said:

You stated “The problem lies when folk continually tar all Albanians with the same brush” well it’s hard not to when they’re   clearly involved in a lot of crime ffs talk about thick 

10 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

You said we shouldn’t tar all Albanians with the same brush but as I’ve pointed out it’s very hard not to when  they are involved in lots of crime. For every good Albanian there’s 5 bad ones in my book. I really wish I was as good as you. I really do. 

Taring everyone with the same brush is exactly the problem - it's shit you're seeing the brunt of these issues, clearly there's a problem and nobody is denying that. But stereotyping a whole nation is nonsense and only makes problems worse. You can guarantee the biggest victims of Albanian crime are the majority of innocent Albanians. 

Wouldn't know where the fuck to begin with that second post. It must be exhausting being that angry and naïve about it. There's little point us discussing it on here if your views are that far gone. 

Go visit the country, it's ace and one the cheapest places in Europe to visit. A proper hidden gem along the Mediterranean. It won't be long before it's as popular as Croatia and i'd give it 2 days before you make it at least 5 good ones for each bad 1. @Traf will sort you out on a deal and you can just send me an apology by DM to avoid any embarrassment later  😉

Enjoy

10 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

I'm sure your 'mate' wouldn't appreciate you spouting all his dirty business over a footy forum, especially when a poster was at an event with the police just the other day 😆

Anyway - forgot to send you the link - Albania travel - Lonely Planet | Europe

x

5 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Taring everyone with the same brush is exactly the problem - it's shit you're seeing the brunt of these issues, clearly there's a problem and nobody is denying that. But stereotyping a whole nation is nonsense and only makes problems worse. You can guarantee the biggest victims of Albanian crime are the majority of innocent Albanians. 

Wouldn't know where the fuck to begin with that second post. It must be exhausting being that angry and naïve about it. There's little point us discussing it on here if your views are that far gone. 

Go visit the country, it's ace and one the cheapest places in Europe to visit. A proper hidden gem along the Mediterranean. It won't be long before it's as popular as Croatia and i'd give it 2 days before you make it at least 5 good ones for each bad 1. @Traf will sort you out on a deal and you can just send me an apology by DM to avoid any embarrassment later  😉

Enjoy

Yet here they are Risking life and limb in theirs 1000s to get to a country that has a fucked health service, shite policing, corrupt governments, dodgy football pundits and shit weather. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’d bet many of the bad ones (Albanians) come via illegal routes… they’ve no need to be here anyhow, economic migrants are not welcome, Albanian migrants arriving via legal routes and with job offers are welcome… the issue isn’t about Albanians per say it’s about illegal immigrants from Albanian crossing the channel many of who are criminals, the government are right trying to stop it. I’m not sure what the opposing argument is for allowing these Albanians to remain here.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Johnny1990 said:

No. 

So you're protecting Albanian criminals because your English criminal mate is doing business with them. Maybe you're part of the problem? 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

So you're protecting Albanian criminals because your English criminal mate is doing business with them. Maybe you're part of the problem? 🤷‍♂️

Totally agree. nothing would give me greater pleasure than potentially watching an old friend sent to prison and potentially put me in danger from the Albanian mafia. 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Johnny1990 said:

Totally agree. nothing would give me greater pleasure than potentially watching an old friend sent to prison and potentially put me in danger from the Albanian mafia. 

You obviously don't care about the "crime" aspect as much as you claim then. You think Albanian criminals should suffer the consequences of their crimes, but your English mate shouldn't. To the extent that you'll turn a blind eye to the Albanian criminals you're so enraged about. He must be a VERY good mate.

Edited by Cheese

36 minutes ago, royal white said:

Yet here they are Risking life and limb in theirs 1000s to get to a country that has a fucked health service, shite policing, corrupt governments, dodgy football pundits and shit weather. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm sure they'll change their mind now Match of the Day is only 7 minutes long. 

No doubt some have their reasons. Have to admit, it is surprising that the Home Office accept so many from a European country that isn't Ukraine. But I don't know the ins and outs of each case. Personally, I think those who aren't criminals are very welcome if they can work and pay tax. 

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You obviously don't care about the "crime" aspect as much as you claim then. You think Albanian criminals should suffer the consequences of their crimes, but your English mate shouldn't. To the extent that you'll turn a blind eye to the Albanian criminals you're so enraged about. He must be a VERY good mate.

I’m not enraged. I was merely stating in my world there seem to be more bad than good. Why am I not saying the same about let’s say Syrian refugees here? Or Iraqi refugees? 

• Site Supporter

I’m not enraged. I was merely stating in my world there seem to be more bad than good. Why am I not saying the same about let’s say Syrian refugees here? Or Iraqi refugees? 

Because your English criminal mate isn't doing business with Syrian/Iraqi criminals?

Edited by Cheese

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Because your English mate isn't in business with Syrian/Iraqi criminals?

If you read my earlier posts I pointed out instances were Albanians that I know of were not leading peaceful law abiding lives. If I come across one that is I’ll let you know. 

• Site Supporter

If you read my earlier posts I pointed out instances were Albanians that I know of were not leading peaceful law abiding lives. If I come across one that is I’ll let you know. 

My advice would be to help your mate get out of the situation he's in. The mate you're so eager to protect that you'll turn a blind eye to Albanian criminals. Or just find some better mates.

38 minutes ago, Traf said:

So, we're saying that 83.3% of Albanians in this country are criminals?

And that we know this because one of posters is mates with an English criminal who is working with them?

Well actually in my world 100% of the Albanians I know/heard of are either a prostitute, drug dealers, a violent thug and illegal dealers in tobacco. 

• Site Supporter

Well actually in my world 100% of the Albanians I know/heard of are either a prostitute, drug dealers, a violent thug and illegal dealers in tobacco. 

Probably because your criminal mate works/lives with them. Have you tried hanging around with people who aren't criminals?

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

My advice would be to help your mate get out of the situation he's in. The mate you're so eager to protect that you'll turn a blind eye to Albanian criminals. Or just find some better mates.

He’s a friend of old and in no way part of my life now. Occasionally I see him and we have a catch up. I feel sorry for the path he has gone down but I’m in no position to offer help unfortunately. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Johnny1990 said:

He’s a friend of old and in no way part of my life now. Occasionally I see him and we have a catch up. I feel sorry for the path he has gone down but I’m in no position to offer help unfortunately. 

Sorry to hear that. Bit rich to complain about Albanian criminals though when you won't report them because your English mate is working with them.

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Sorry to hear that. Bit rich to complain about Albanian criminals though when you won't report them because your English mate is working with them.

I’ve not actually complained about them as such. I stated that in my own personal experience they seem to be a bad bunch and I’ve backed it up with instances. 

• Site Supporter

I’ve not actually complained about them as such. I stated that in my own personal experience they seem to be a bad bunch and I’ve backed it up with instances. 

Would you report the illegal Albanian tobacco factory if your English criminal mate didn't work for them?