Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rivals Site.............is it

Sweep

Is frequenting the Rivals Website...........  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's run by Peni for Peni.*................ You can't even swear.... and that The Wanderer is run by the censor police who either remove the post or completely reword it..... Seems a bit of an overspil from the official board............... This Bolton Banter..... shall be invading it shortly to test the censorship/tollerance policies but first opitions is that it seend to be full of sensible student type nonces

* Peni - Plural of Penis

at least I know now. I have recently moved over from Rivals, as I was annoyed by some of the idiots on there (ever heard of Fanzantwat?) - I post occasionaly, but am considering even knocking that on the head

Banter, on Rivals? Are you shitting me..... It's pure cliques

Opposition - Oi you inbred northerners.... your just the new Wimbledon

Rivals idiot - Yeah Yeah....... get back to your own board you muppet

F??ck me, there's more rivalry in my underpants

And Missus C

I've consulted the sweary dictionary and have the following

Penis - The Right Honerable Member for Underpants

Percy - Penis. As in: 'I'm just off to point percy at the porcelain' 2. A small green 0-4-0 saddle tank steam locomotive created by the Rev W Ardry

Unfortunately, the plural is not listed therefore I shall be submitting Peni as the correct word later today

• Site Supporter
or you could use a real old school word........................Joey (only people over a certain age will remember this one)

You could push your tongue into the space between lower jaw and lower lip and utter incomprehensible noises. Do you remember that all you 70s schoolies?

• Site Supporter
or you could use a real old school word........................Joey (only people over a certain age will remember this one)

You could push your tongue into the space between lower jaw and lower lip and utter incomprehensible noises. Do you remember that all you 70s schoolies?

yes, BELM! was the noise...

well it was int 80's

• Site Supporter

yes, BELM! was the noise...

well it was int 80's

I recall it being "Bertie-Oh" or "Yea-riiiight"

cwp the difference between here and rivals is that you could have a 5 page debate on memories of calling people a joey and watching him on blue peter move into his special house.

some people find that childish.

personally find it most amusing.

rivals probably has more serious football debates but unfortunatly a few people on there seem to think everyone on here is a thug/idiot because l their memories of going to the match have as much to do with 'the day out' as the 90 minutes of the actual game.

each to their own but i do look at rivals every so often and there is very little on there that interests me, but i daresay they would say the same about this site.

ive noticed that a lot of the other sites have seperate sections for football talk and social talk. therefore if you only want to discuss football you just go on that section.

on this forum its all 'in the mix' which means that people who come on for football banter cant seem to find any and think we are all 'joeys' There is however lots of footy talk, its just that newcomers cant be arsed sifting through the mix.

i remember the word joey and used it frequently cwp!!

however im 26, does that make me too old/too young or the correct age for 'joey' usage?.

this forum has everything anyone needs.it is amusing, informative,( not just with football information) has the right mix of personalities, ages, sexes, and animal lovers.

show me another forum where people get there had out of their pockets for the likes of smiths, ferny, emma harrisson( god bless).

we may be daft, we may even annoy the arses of each other, but 'by eck lads n lasses' we are good for each other!!!!

ive not a problem with any other site, im registered to a few.and will not call any of them including this.

but you lot make me pee my pants on the bleakest days.!!!!

missus c

getting all lovey dovey now

must stop taking ecstacy whilst online..............

ive noticed that a lot of the other sites have seperate sections for football talk and social talk. therefore if you only want to discuss football you just go on that section.

on this forum its all 'in the mix' which means that people who come on for football banter cant seem to find any and think we are all 'joeys' There is however lots of footy talk, its just that newcomers cant be arsed sifting through the mix.

i remember the word joey and used it frequently cwp!!

however im 26, does that make me too old/too young or the correct age for 'joey' usage?.

this forum has everything anyone needs.it is amusing, informative,( not just with football information) has the right mix of personalities, ages, sexes, and animal lovers.

show me another forum where people get there had out of their pockets for the likes of smiths, ferny, emma harrisson( god bless).

we may be daft, we may even annoy the arses of each other, but 'by eck lads n lasses' we are good for each other!!!!

ive not a problem with any other site, im registered to a few.and will not call any of them including this.

but you lot make me pee my pants on the bleakest days.!!!!

missus c

getting all lovey dovey now

must stop taking ecstacy whilst online..............

26 !!! fcuk off !!!

you must have had a long ragging paper round.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.