Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

MONDAY MORNING REVIEW

HomerJay

• Site Supporter
Jaaskelainen 9, Hunt 7, Ben Haim 7, N???Gotty 8, Gardner 7, Campo 8, Okocha 7 (Pedersen 6), Speed 8, Nolan 9 (Hierro 6), Diouf 9, Stelios 8. Subs not used: Poole, Vaz Te, Fadiga

cracking performance from the boys, although thought sam was gonna throw it away with a couple of strange subs near the end.

if diouf carries on like this were gonna have no chance of signing him, need him to kick a ref or sommit in his next game... [-o<

A FOOKIN clean sheet at last! I thought tal haim was immense considering the caliber of the opposition, this lad is quickly improving with every game. =D>

STELIOS! what ya playin at ya fool, inadaquate gutless performances is what we have come to expect from you! pull ya finger out man... SUPERB! =D>

and now onto mr hunt... ffs lad whats up, looked like he was getting back on form last couple of games but on saturday he was back to shite again, how many bollockings did he get from nolan, campo and sam!!! positional sense not his strongest........ bit of a problem for a fuckin defender! #-o

overall, good job well donw, lets carry it on at blackburn...

Jaaskelainen 9, Hunt 7, Ben Haim 7, N???Gotty 8, Gardner 7, Campo 8, Okocha 7 (Pedersen 6), Speed 8, Nolan 9 (Hierro 6), Diouf 9, Stelios 8. Subs not used: Poole, Vaz Te, Fadiga

cracking performance from the boys, although thought sam was gonna throw it away with a couple of strange subs near the end.

if diouf carries on like this were gonna have no chance of signing him, need him to kick a ref or sommit in his next game... [-o<

A FOOKIN clean sheet at last! I thought tal haim was immense considering the caliber of the opposition, this lad is quickly improving with every game. =D>

STELIOS! what ya playin at ya fool, inadaquate gutless performances is what we have come to expect from you! pull ya finger out man... SUPERB! =D>

and now onto mr hunt... ffs lad whats up, looked like he was getting back on form last couple of games but on saturday he was back to shite again, how many bollockings did he get from nolan, campo and sam!!! positional sense not his strongest........ bit of a problem for a raggin defender! #-o

overall, good job well donw, lets carry it on at blackburn...

agree with most of what you say........there's a first.

stelios used the ball well but to be very picky he needs to work harder at getting back to help defend.

i thought hunt played well, i think the lads concentration is the problem and other players may have been told to get on his back throughout the game.

the sunday express made gary speed man of the match which surprised me, diouff was superb....again....

• Moderators

though arsenal could also have scored one or two, if i'm being critical, we should have scored a few more times than we did

another day, we lose that game, despite being far and away the better team

Guest The Bolton Guru

It would have almost been classed as murder if they got a last minute goal and salvaged a point from that game. In my opinion it wasnt so much Arsenal playing tripe as everybody stated straight away, i watched the match at home on ppv and after the first 5 minutes we were the best team for remainding 85 .. well 89 due to some dubios added time. The lads were terrefic and i am really proud them, i feel Nolan was incredible due to his earlier criticsm is recent weeks but Saturday he did everything right, won headers, great tackles, passing and what have you. Also did very weel to capatilise on the defeinding and goal keeping error that nearly led to a goal but sadly he could not finish. Still 10 out of 10 lads

Bolton Guru; agree with everything you say other than your grammar and spelling. Diouf and Nolan were the difference for me, gave 100%.

How good has Jussi been post Sam's criticism?

• Site Supporter

before jussi was dropped there was speak of him being a top goalkeeper and many including me totally disagreed.

But since he has come back from his 'rest' he has been nothing short of sublime imo!

=D> =D> =D>

thought hed more or less sorted out his kickin but once again it was back to bein poor for some strange reason

of all the teams to get a clean sheet against the last 1 we would expect would be arsenal

was real impressed with israeli terrorist aswell reckon he will keep the jedi out of the team now

• Site Supporter

read in the program that jussi was not even a profesional footballer before he joined bolton!

probably explains his diabolical kicking ability

think we should have jaidi and haim in centre of defence, i mean with a jedi and a terrorist there, no fucker will even wanna attack us, let alone score!

says he studied to be an electrician but he jacked that in when us and narwich came a sniffin!

Interesting..... I've got some electrics that need doing. Think he'd be interested in a foreigner to make a bob or two, cash in hand?

Sorry EG but in this country, Jussi is the foreigner not you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.