Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

5-a-side clique tonight 7pm

Fengshui

not as pissed off as Brixton by all accounts. Raced back from Birmingham, called me a 6.35pm only to hear the news from me. Not a happy chap.

So we had....

Brixton

Smiley

Undies

Fengshui

Miami (possibly)

Traf (possibly)

Bernie (if really struggling)

Carlos at 7.15pm

Surely that would have been better than just offering them a 15-0 win?

not as pissed off as Brixton by all accounts. Raced back from Birmingham, called me a 6.35pm only to hear the news from me. Not a happy chap.

can't believe he had a race :D

Bet i`d beat you in a 100 metres race.

• Moderators

So we had....

Brixton

Smiley

Undies

Fengshui

Miami (possibly)

Traf (possibly)

Bernie (if really struggling)

Carlos at 7.15pm

Surely that would have been better than just offering them a 15-0 win?

and i'd have turned out

i think brix should 'worry' fengy

I'd be up for a run-out on Sunday on Leverhulme or something. Get a few of us together for a muddy 5-a-side game.

Whilst not wanting to put too much onus onto the Fengy shoulders, I think leaving the message on "who's playing 5-a-side" until the day is way to late. Sure that the likes of Jay C, Traf, Billy and Carlos (being delayed) could have been noted earlier and replacements drafted in.

Not turning up is infectious. I can see this team collapsing after just two games.

I am claiming 4 own goals for last night.

Whilst not wanting to put too much onus onto the Fengy shoulders, I think leaving the message on "who's playing 5-a-side" until the day is way to late. Sure that the likes of Jay C, Traf, Billy and Carlos (being delayed) could have been noted earlier and replacements drafted in.

Everyone has my number (if not PM me)

Just let me know as early as possible if you can't play.

I think I'm going to have to take you all to some high-altitude training at the end of the season.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.