Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

wiggin

Give them there due [-(

It was only 1 x per ST / Corporate and have not gone on open sale yet. Unlike ours when ST's could get 1 & then 3 open sale tickets at once.

BWFC take note......You have plenty of time to sell tickets before a match so there is no need to shit on your fans.

FRANK , WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS RUMOUR BECAUSE IF ITS TRUE WE,D BETTER STICK TOGETHER TOMORROW.

WE AINT GOT MUCH OF A CHANCE AGAINST THEM KIND OF NUMBERS.

"Wigan here, Wigan there, Wigan every......"

They have bought tickets mainly in the east stand. They plan to get in as soon as the doors open, all using different turnsiles so they go un-noticed, but once inside mob up and sit together, and take liberties for the rest of the match....Keep it tight though, loose lips and all that [-(

• Site Supporter

I've just had a reply from Danny Ruebens, the Press Liason Officer at the club.

I had earlier emailed him to express my fear of a safety issue with them getting so many tickets for tomorrows game:

Dear Micky,

I understand the content of your recent mail to this office. I can categorically deny that any wrong doing has taken place. One member of our ticket office staff has had an extra 15,000 tickets printed so the Wigan fans can see what it's like to have far too many supporters crammed into the concourse areas like sardines. He says it'll serve the pie eating w??nkers right for doing the same to us on a smaller scale.

The numbers have been scientifically worked out to give them a similar feeling of claustrophobia.

Must dash off now, we're expecting six lorries with a delivery from Peter Hunts Pies in the next few minutes. I have to personally oversee the imigrant bar-workers spitting on the ones that are to go on sale in the away section.

Yours, etc.

Danny.

Guest Uncle_Northy
They have bought tickets mainly in the east stand. They plan to get in as soon as the doors open, all using different turnsiles so they go un-noticed, but once inside mob up and sit together, and take liberties for the rest of the match....Keep it tight though, loose lips and all that [-(

BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I've just had a reply from Danny Ruebens, the Press Liason Officer at the club.

I had earlier emailed him to express my fear of a safety issue with them getting so many tickets for tomorrows game:

Dear Micky,

I understand the content of your recent mail to this office. I can categorically deny that any wrong doing has taken place. One member of our ticket office staff has had an extra 15,000 tickets printed so the Wigan fans can see what it's like to have far too many supporters crammed into the concourse areas like sardines. He says it'll serve the pie eating w??nkers right for doing the same to us on a smaller scale.

The numbers have been scientifically worked out to give them a similar feeling of claustrophobia.

Must dash off now, we're expecting six lorries with a delivery from Peter Hunts Pies in the next few minutes. I have to personally oversee the imigrant bar-workers spitting on the ones that are to go on sale in the away section.

Yours, etc.

Danny.

=D> =D> :D

Bloody corkin!

[quote name="Salford

They have bought tickets mainly in the east stand. They plan to get in as soon as the doors open' date=' all using different turnsiles so they go un-noticed, but once inside mob up and sit together, and take liberties for the rest of the match....Keep it tight though, loose lips and all that [-([/quote]

Big girl will be making his first trip this season to the Reebok tomorrow.

I have finally stirred from the armchair torpor and paid ??36 for a seat in the west upper. My record since giving up the ST at the end of 2003 is not good. Names such as ragging jonah have been leveled. My last game was wiggin away in the league.

We are dooooomed!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.