Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sam eyeing up world record...

• Site Supporter
i used to think the world of sam but he is getting right on my fcukin tits now get over it you fat prick you didnt get the job all hes doing is making himself look like a right dick.     :-({|=

Yes, Sam out! After all, he's only kept us in the top half of the Prem for three consecutive seasons!

i used to think the world of sam but he is getting right on my fcukin tits now get over it you fat prick you didnt get the job all hes doing is making himself look like a right dick.     :-({|=

Yes, Sam out! After all, he's only kept us in the top half of the Prem for three consecutive seasons!

never said i wanted him out what he done for bolton is the stuff of dreams but hes making himself look like a right gary neville and to honest its embarrassing. time to move on and concentrate on the job at hand ie bolton wanderers

• Moderators

i'd think sam gave one interview to the notw about a fortnight ago

his comments are now being drip fed

i'd rather read his 'bullshit' over that of many bolton fans who do nowt but moan we spend nowt then moan we spend too much

we all know what hes done for bolton but he should be concentrating on his own club.

the only way to get back at the fa and the critics is for bolton to qualify for europe and win a cup .

Spot on

Clough did the very same, made the FA look a set of pricks by outperforming any manager they could ever appoint.

If I were Sam though, I'd be ragging furious that McClaren had been chosen ahead of me. It is totally ludicrous. The man is a buffoon.

never said i wanted him out what he done for bolton is the stuff of dreams but hes making himself look like a right gary neville and to honest its embarrassing. time to move on and concentrate on the job at hand ie bolton wanderers

Well said,i'd agree with all that =D>

Well said,i'd agree with all that =D>

He's fast losing the well earned respect he has got over the last few years, I agree with most of his comments about the England job but it is definitely time to put the whole issue to bed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.