Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

quality striker alert

Why haven't they signed him if he's so good?

He had a lengthy injury lay-off last season, and even when he was fit Koeman preferred to play Nuno Gomes up front on his own with Simao Sabrosa in an advanced midfield role.

They probably feel ??3.5m is too risky for a player who hasn't really delivered for them.

He kept Fiorentina up almost on his own the season before, though.

I WANT HIM!

Miccoli is one of my favourite players.

Quick, good finisher, capable of mazy runs, great freekick taker, and capable of spectacular bicycle kicks Djorkaeff-esque.

Villa were linked last season, but he went to Benfica on loan.

Scored the second goal at Anfield to kill off Liverpool in the Champs if you can remember.

Can use both feet as you can see:

players like these won't come to a team who isn't in europe!

See this could be the turning point.

However there was massive outrage over Miccoli last summer before he went to Benfica. Fiorentina decided not to renew his services as they brought in the likes of Luca Toni, and are now a top six side.

Inter were offered him and after long negotiations ended interest. Juventus don't want him, Perugia couldn't afford him after having him on loan earlier.

I'd make an effort, but try to keep it shtum. Unlikely though. Fckin' agents. [-(

However there was massive outrage over Miccoli last summer before he went to Benfica. Fiorentina decided not to renew his services as they brought in the likes of Luca Toni, and are now a top six side.

Top four, if you don't mind!

I think Fab's departure from Florence was more to do with Juventus than Fiorentina. The Viola's best three players that season - Miccoli, Maresca and Chiellini - were all on loan from the Turin scum and none of them came back the following season.

However there was massive outrage over Miccoli last summer before he went to Benfica. Fiorentina decided not to renew his services as they brought in the likes of Luca Toni' date=' and are now a top six side.

Top four, if you don't mind!

I think Fab's departure from Florence was more to do with Juventus than Fiorentina. The Viola's best three players that season - Miccoli, Maresca and Chiellini - were all on loan from the Turin scum and none of them came back the following season.[/quote']

Aye, thought they were top 4, but didn't pay much attention to Serie A towards the back end of the season, so avoided fcking it up, in case they missed out, by saying top 6. :D

Isn't Miccoli about 4ft 6"?

BWFC_Love, what's with Lopera's boys on your signature? Are you a fan?

:D

Lopera's on his way thankfully!

And yeah, I am a Betico.

Good work, I thought I was the only Bolton / Betis boy!

You stole my crown.

Good call that man.

• Members
Isn't Miccoli about 4ft 6"?

BWFC_Love, what's with Lopera's boys on your signature? Are you a fan?

Lopera's on his way thankfully!

And yeah, I am a Betico.

Insulin injections etc? Would that make you a Dire Betico?

Apologies to all. Pre World Cup light headedness setting in.

Get me on that plane on D Day. Doesn't worry me flying on 6/6/6. Devils number my arse.

• Members
Doesn't worry me flying on 6/6/6. Devils number my arse.

Two of my mates have wives literally about to drop sprogs at any minute.

Think I'll keep quiet about the 6/6/6 thing 8-[

Sounds like an Omen to me :D What are the odds one christens a son Damian?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.