Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Natasha advice

Having observed this person domineer various web sites with complete and utter wind up nonsense, for the integrity of this site i would ban any postings from this person. The person obviously has too much time on their hands and writes utter drivel. All the recent postings have been exhausted at bbc 606 and attention is now required for a new audience, a la WW .Don't fall for it. [-X . She claimed she was at Penwortham girls school but i know that she wasn't. Lies, lies.,lies

for the integrity of this site i would ban any postings from this person.
I agree.

I don't go on any other websites but what I have wasted my time reading on here about 'Sam is just a hoof and hope manager' and "football is boring why don't we change the rules' etc. etc. makes me think that this Natasha character belongs on a different type of messageboard than this one.

But most of all I hate grassers :evil:

Get rid

Her postings are tailor made to get a big response and usually they do,but i don't think Natasha even believes half the stuff he/she posts.

Live and let live/freedom of speech and all that.

I think the Wways natural order of things will see her off

Folk will just tire of her bullshit, she'll become a figure of ridicule and then will act an idiot and get banned

It's as predictable as her posts

Have you noticed that she never posts at weekends. She obviously posts her long winded posts when she is being paid to work. Almost as bad as parking in a disabled space. We shareholders are not going to like that.

This is about the 6th thread on how to deal with Natasha. She is sitting at her PC absolutely loving this because she obviously has had a lack of attention all her life and is now a sad lonely figure with no friends and nothing better to do. She probably spent her childhood facing the wall in corner whilst her mum went boozing.

By replying to her all the time we are feeding her need for attention and therefore encouraging her to do more. She will not go away while we respond to her so if you want her to go away then the best thing to do is just not answer any of her posts and do not start any threads about her.

Personally i couldn't give a fcuk if she stays or goes.

She's a grass?

I don't mind her/him being on here, bit of lively debate, plus she/he gives Mick Brown, Biff & many others a chance to rip the piss out of her/him.

PB

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.