Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sam bashing

Guest Natasha

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you???re trying to engage me in a debate about the merits of Bolton/Preston don???t bother, I???ll soon be leaving the Bolton/Preston ghettos thousands of miles behind.

I understand that the majority of you are in love with Fat Sam, but sometimes even our loved ones can commit crimes. I thought my Uncle Felix was fantastic but he ended up doing time for pulling his pants down in Chorley Tescos.

You don???t know him, so why back him (Fat Sam I mean, not my Uncle Felix)? Would you be so quick to back a total stranger accused of murder? Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Engage in debate!!!! are you for f'uckin real???? you don't know the meaning of the word.

I may not 'know' Sam personally as an everyday friend but; I remember Sam coming to us as a 15 year old schoolboy from Dudley, he worked extremely hard to make it as a pro, and succeeded, he gave us many years service before cutting his teeth in management before returning to us to work his miracles, so really Natasha I have watched Sam grow and mature over a very long period of time and have a great deal of respect for him as a manager and a person, I don't give a f'uck about your imaginary uncle Felix, so when is your flight, one way I hope

Funny all this shite about Preston v Bolton, who is the real Natasha etc etc

A quick look on our database at work that has access to 192, directory enquires, electorial roll information etc shows that no Natasha Whittam exists in the Preston area.

Engage in debate!!!! are you for f'uckin real???? you don't know the meaning of the word.

I may not 'know' Sam personally as an everyday friend but; I remember Sam coming to us as a 15 year old schoolboy from Dudley, he worked extremely hard to make it as a pro, and succeeded, he gave us many years service before cutting his teeth in management before returning to us to work his miracles, so really Natasha I have watched Sam grow and mature over a very long period of time and have a great deal of respect for him as a manager and a person, I don't give a f'uck about your imaginary uncle Felix, so when is your flight, one way I hope

So you believe he is innocent just because he tried hard as a player?

George Oghani used to try hard but didn???t he end up in Court for nicking an ironing board from the Co-Op?

Funny all this shite about Preston v Bolton, who is the real Natasha etc etc

A quick look on our database at work that has access to 192, directory enquires, electorial roll information etc shows that no Natasha Whittam exists in the Preston area.

She will of course ignore this, and pretend this post doesn't exist..............either thator make something up as usual

I have access to the same information and was surprised to learn that there is no stinkythefrog, no balls, athywhite1958 or spiderwebs listed.

You???re all bloody fakes!!

I have access to the same information and was surprised to learn that there is no stinkythefrog, no balls, athywhite1958 or spiderwebs listed.

So you have used false names on your letters to Phil Gartside regarding Stelios at the gym etc?

or is your whole charade now starting to fall apart

I have access to the same information and was surprised to learn that there is no athywhite1958 or spiderwebs stinkythefrog, no balls, listed.

If i'm not mistaken, registering personnal data with companies and BT, is done with real names.

Natasha Hunnie , the above are username's .

Fancy, looking up some one with username's, oh dear you made a complete fool of yourself there haven't you ?

Tinpot? I'll have you know they had at least 17 staff, hardly tinpot.

No legal action will ever be taken, I'd stake my reputation on it.

p.s. why all the abuse stinky, you used to be my bitch??

Well I am not an expert but compared to the BBC I would think 17 staff is tinpot ?

So how many bets have you won / lost this year Nat ? By my reckoning you lost the bet about us spending money were you promised to show us your norks (which is still in the pending file) , you lost the bet to Traf about an away win (so I think you owe him a tenner). You have a bet outstanding for ??50 for all of us if the Iranian plays a full league match and wasn't there a bet were you promised us all a bj ?

You told me you liked the abuse thats why you posted on these sites ? Not longing for the good old days again are you Nat ?

My Mrs would be bloody delighted if I didn't really exist <_<

So you have used false names on your letters to Phil Gartside regarding Stelios at the gym etc?

or is your whole charade now starting to fall apart

Yes Yatesy, I post using my real name on forums full of stalkers who are keen to track me down.

Although Natasha is my real name, I use Whittam as my stagename. Cliff Richard isn???t really called Cliff Richard, but does that make his work any less inspirational?

Although Natasha is my real name, I use Whittam as my stagename. Cliff Richard isn???t really called Cliff Richard, but does that make his work any less inspirational?

:o :roll: Cliff Richard ????? Please tell me you're joking !!! Just when I think you have reached your lowest ebb you find new depths to plummet to ::::::::lol::::::::

:o :roll: Cliff Richard ????? Please tell me you're joking !!! Just when I think you have reached your lowest ebb you find new depths to plummet to :::::::::lol:::::::::

Can you honestly say Mistletoe & Wine isn???t a stone cold classic? If the Beatles or Nirvana had written that song you???d all have it in your collection.

There are too many Cliff hits to mention, but the guy is a genius. I???m not one of the sad fashion police who only likes what is currently deemed as ???hip??? or ???cool???. Will The Killers or that stupid repeating music be around in 50 years? Of course not. But Cliff???s music will.

Altogether now - Christmas time, mistletoe and wine, children singing Christian rhyme, with logs on the fire and????????????

Can you honestly say Mistletoe & Wine isn???t a stone cold classic? If the Beatles or Nirvana had written that song you???d all have it in your collection.

There are too many Cliff hits to mention, but the guy is a genius. I???m not one of the sad fashion police who only likes what is currently deemed as ???hip??? or ???cool???. Will The Killers or that stupid repeating music be around in 50 years? Of course not. But Cliff???s music will.

Altogether now - Christmas time, mistletoe and wine, children singing Christian rhyme, with logs on the fire and????????????

NURSE !! NURSE !!!

• Site Supporter

on the subject of phone books, did any hear radio one last night.

chappers rang a bloke in the states and asked to speak to Harry Hinge, the dumb yank replied, "sorry my name is HARRY MINGE"

fookin pissing myself laughing all the way home!

chappers rang a bloke in the states and asked to speak to Harry Hinge, the dumb yank replied, "sorry my name is HARRY MINGE"

That was funny..................in 1979.

Heard the one on Tuesday when chappers rang RANDY FANNY

Nearly crashed, well funny.

And Natasha...why don't you fook off back to 1979 - maybe you too were funny then!

And Natasha...why don't you fook off back to 1979 - maybe you too were funny then!

Nah, wasn???t Fat Sam in the team in 1979? The only thing worse than watching a team managed by Fat Sam is watching one with him playing in tight shorts.

Guest Dutch_Bird
:blink: So let me get this right....you don't believe in innocent until proven guilty, you don't think men in shorts are a good thing, and you like Cliff Richards and his music? You really are stupid, regardless of what town or city or village you are from, only an ignorant person would state such things.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.