Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sarah Harding

I'd suck her sh?t out with a straw, use it to make 'chocolate on toast' and consume with a glass of her p?ss.

In short - lovely girl :wub:

She truely is a splendid monument to womanhood. A fine specimen...............but then so are all the ladies from that fine popband.............even the ginger :huh:

Even the ginger? You really have no standards do you?

cheryltweedy5.jpg

Prefer Mrs Cole myself

I may be on my own here but i find Mrs Cole very ragging annoying, and TBH not as hot as most people think.

On the other hand Sarah Harding is a million miles ahead of her in the beauty stakes, she stunning, likes a drink, bit of a potty mouth, up for a laugh and best of all has the look of a dirty slut. You can just imagine she would be pure filth in the bedroom.

doesn't a regular poster on here have a sotry about one of his mates stuffing it up her muck pipe?

Aye - pub car park, bonnet of car.

And the lucky fooker got paid for doing a double page spread in one of the red tops about going out with her...

I may be on my own here but i find Mrs Cole very ragging annoying, and TBH not as hot as most people think.

On the other hand Sarah Harding is a million miles ahead of her in the beauty stakes, she stunning, likes a drink, bit of a potty mouth, up for a laugh and best of all has the look of a dirty slut. You can just imagine she would be pure filth in the bedroom.

I know what you are saying and Sarah is classier looking

There is just something about Cheryl think it might be the geordie accent :good:

I know what you are saying and Sarah is classier looking

There is just something about Cheryl think it might be the geordie accent :good:

Zoe, are you going all lezzer on us? I saw your Avril post too. If you are, please explain what the attraction is of going with a person who has to strap a cock on before the action gets going. I don't get this lezzer thing you see.

Zoe, are you going all lezzer on us? I saw your Avril post too. If you are, please explain what the attraction is of going with a person who has to strap a cock on before the action gets going. I don't get this lezzer thing you see.

Nah not going all muff muncher on you at all

Like my meat too much!!

Just appreciate the female form :roll:

Women know what women want, men just think they know 8)

• Site Supporter

If the girl wants to drink from hairy cups and have her nethers rent in twain by large breasted valkyries, then let her.

I for one see no problems.

If the girl wants to drink from hairy cups and have her nethers rent in twain by large breasted valkyries, then let her.

I for one see no problems.

Off round Gay Village this weekend too to find myself a nice big fat butch dungaree, lumberjack shirt wearing Lezzer :blink:

• Site Supporter
Off round Gay Village this weekend too to find myself a nice big fat butch dungaree, lumberjack shirt wearing Lezzer :blink:

Why go that far? You live just round the corner from Farnworth don't you?

• Site Supporter
What are these allegations people are throwing around??

And its Miss Zoe - thanks :rofl:

My allegation is merely unsubstantiated heresay and rumour but you have already been tried and convicted in the WW kangaroo court of rough justice it would seem.

MISS Zoe.

My allegation is merely unsubstantiated heresay and rumour but you have already been tried and convicted in the WW kangaroo court of rough justice it would seem.

MISS Zoe.

Exactly!! Mr Spider

Only me and person in question knows what happened or didnt happen

Its all a big fishing trip anyway as TSO knows the truth

• Site Supporter
Exactly!! Mr Spider

Only me and person in question knows what happened or didnt happen

Its all a big fishing trip anyway as TSO knows the truth

I think everyone on here likes to draw their own conclusions. You're probably a lot muckier that way....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.