Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Benitez

Anybody else think he's a total knobhead? What he said about Bolton in January.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/search/disp...enitez_slur.php

Benitez previewed the game by saying Liverpool needed a strong referee against Bolton because he claimed their tactics at every set-piece bordered on illegal.

"Bolton could not play this way in Spain," he said. "Every free kick, corner and throw-in would be a foul, but in England the referees allow it and they take advantage of all these things.

"Bolton have their style, they have played it for years and they know what they are doing."

Last night we witness Dirk Kuyt deliberately impede the bloke marking Agger. It looked pre-meditated and coached, exactly what he accuses us of.

This breathtaking hyprocrisy plus the fact he thinks we're the shit on his shoe really fucks me off.

Anybody else think he's a total knobhead? What he said about Bolton in January.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/search/disp...enitez_slur.php

Last night we witness Dirk Kuyt deliberately impede the bloke marking Agger. It looked pre-meditated and coached, exactly what he accuses us of.

This breathtaking hyprocrisy plus the fact he thinks we're the shit on his shoe really fucks me off.

Aye, I'll struggle to watch the Champions League final if Milan don't prevail tonight.

let's face it though, if every manager, player, etc commented on how good we were. how they admired us. how we had superb fans. blah blah blah. then we'd end up with a diluted game.

i love it when we get slagged off - makes us stronger and better. each time we beat liverpool (or whoever for that matter) - then we ram comments like that straight back down the throat they have originally come from.

likewise benitez let mourinho do all the talking before the game yesterday - but it got him nowhere.

i wouldn't want football any other way.

the fat waiter is okay in my eyes.

remember punch & judy? football is part of the entertainment industry and we love the good guys and bad guys. gives us all something to debate.

He's actually supposed to be a thoroughly nice bloke when you meet him. Unassuming and interested in your conversation etc. Houllier is allegedly a complete t?sser. Funny that, as I'd have said the opposite from their tv personna.

Mourinho : "In five, 10, 20 years, no one remembers Chelsea was the better team in the first game or that Chelsea was the better team tonight."

Benitez : "We are in the final ..... everything was perfect."

And he criticises the Whites, under BSA, for concentrating on results over style ? Hypocrite or what !!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.