Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clear Plastic Bag For Liquids In Hand Luggage

jayjayoghani

• Moderators

czech air rules

While packing

You are only allowed to take small quantities of liquids in your cabin luggage or on your person. These liquids must be in individual containers with a maximum capacity of 100 millilitres each. You must pack these containers in one transparent, re-sealable plastic bag of not more than one litre capacity per passenger.

Liquids

Liquids include:

* water and other drinks, soups, syrups

* creams, lotions and oils

* perfumes

* sprays

* gels, including hair and shower gels

* contents of pressurised containers, including shaving foam, other foams and deodorants

* pastes, including toothpaste

* liquid-solid mixtures

* any other item of similar consistency

At the airport

At the security checkpoint you must:

* present all plastic bags containing your liquids

* take off your jacket and/or coat

* remove laptop computers and other large electrical devices from your cabin luggage.

Well I'll probably just pop to the supermarket and get some freezer/sandwich bags.

On a bit of a tight schedule tomorrow. If they don't have em it just delays things a bit more.

Honest they have, there's containers full of em. I reckon Stanley's doing it right if you haven't got one already, use the butty bag as a size guide and just tip it in the bags provided at passport control doors.

It just has to be a clear, resealable plastic bag - small freezer bag size. Doesn't everyone have them lying around?

For those of you intending picking one up at the airport, some airports have started charging.

And it's a good idea to have a spare for the trip back.

It just has to be a clear, resealable plastic bag - small freezer bag size. Doesn't everyone have them lying around?

For those of you intending picking one up at the airport, some airports have started charging.

Will they be bothered in Bulgaria?

Guest squidgy66
I thought it was going to be a thread about nodders.

I read the title too quickly then and it looked like clear plastic bags fairy liquid in hand luggge.

It's an omen :diablo:

• Moderators

I've got some of them ice cube making ones?

They have loads at Manchester and they're free. And it is indeed a good idea to take another one incase yousoil your outward bound one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.