Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rabotnicki Roll Call.....

BWFCOLINH58

thats about double the numbers that did the away leg

i hope theres more than 800 on!

TICKET OFFICE HAS JUST TOLD ME NO TICKETS LEFT FOR NORTH LOWER OR EAST LOWER MOST SEASON TICKET HOLDERS HAVE GOT THERE SEATS AS WELL =D> COME ON LETS PARTY

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TICKET OFFICE HAS JUST TOLD ME NO TICKETS LEFT FOR NORTH LOWER OR EAST LOWER MOST SEASON TICKET HOLDERS HAVE GOT THERE SEATS AS WELL =D> COME ON LETS PARTY

I but a lot of season ticket holders have taken the opportunity to move seats for the game to watch from a different angle etc.

So if a lot of season ticket holders from East and West Uppers have moved to ESL and NSL it doesn't necessarily mean a bumper crowd.

• Moderators
I but a lot of season ticket holders have taken the opportunity to move seats for the game to watch from a different angle etc.

So if a lot of season ticket holders from East and West Uppers have moved to ESL and NSL it doesn't necessarily mean a bumper crowd.

have they

and your sample size is, what, 8?

have they

and your sample size is, what, 8?

As few more than that.

To be honest unless your seat has the best view in the ground, I can't understand why season ticket holders buy a ticket for their seat in a cup tie. Take the opportunity to move and watch from somewhere else.

Sitting towards the South Stand in the East Upper I am quite looking forward to tonights move to a seat on the half way line in the East Lower.

As few more than that.

To be honest unless your seat has the best view in the ground, I can't understand why season ticket holders buy a ticket for their seat in a cup tie. Take the opportunity to move and watch from somewhere else.

Sitting towards the South Stand in the East Upper I am quite looking forward to tonights move to a seat on the half way line in the East Lower.

i am sitting in my usual seat becuas i like sitting there, that is why i got a ticket there.

i have a laugh with the people around me and i think there will be more value in them than the game tonight, me dad might even bring carrs pasties.

i have sat in other areas of the ground and people should understand that the fact the upper tiers are more expensive does not make it a better view in fact the fact those tiers are normally would tend to imply they are just bad value.

On Five Live the reporter referred to the fact that Rabotnicki had brought 10 supporters. No mention of the fact that there were almost 19,000 Bolton supporters there! At which point the cock-end of a presenter made a disparaging comment about the crowds at Bolton and Blackburn whilst referring to the 'tremendous atmosphere' at Everton's game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.