Rabotnicki Roll Call.....

BWFCOLINH58

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as is this one

But on Paddyvision. If they're too tight to fork out for a fiver a ticket, I question those who'd:

1. Sit in a pub spending 4 times that at the bar.

2. Paying 9.99 to watch any team other than theirs month after month.

But on Paddyvision. If they're too tight to fork out for a fiver a ticket, I question those who'd:

1. Sit in a pub spending 4 times that at the bar.

2. Paying 9.99 to watch any team other than theirs month after month.

stop it these people have genuine reasons for never going to a game.

the one they hardly mention is that they can not be arsed.

• Moderators

yes, but its free if you have the sports package with ntl/virgin

and we both know some would spend 20 quid in the pub to show their support rather than getting off their arses and spending 10

stop it these people have genuine reasons for never going to a game.

the one they hardly mention is that they can not be arsed.

Bugger. Sorry, I always forget reason no.3.

I am a fool and will chastisise myself! :pardon:

edit: Oh, and Cassie, ntl/virgin is for peasants! FACT!

Edited by no balls

• Site Supporter

Technically, no-one has an excuse as it will be on the telly beneath the stands. So for your 5/10 pounds you get the best of both worlds.

A mate of mine has been to the Reebok probably 50 times and has yet to sit in the stands. He always, and I mean always, watches it on telly on the concourse.

I bet there's people on here who know someone similar.

• Moderators
Technically, no-one has an excuse as it will be on the telly beneath the stands. So for your 5/10 pounds you get the best of both worlds.

A mate of mine has been to the Reebok probably 50 times and has yet to sit in the stands. He always, and I mean always, watches it on telly on the concourse.

old skool daubhill/morris greenite (i think) sits in front of us

made it up last home game

prob see him 3 times a season

he's happy though :drinks:

• Site Supporter
old skool daubhill/morris greenite (i think) sits in front of us

made it up last home game

prob see him 3 times a season

he's happy though :drinks:

Not my mate, but sounds of a similar ilk. He gets free tickets off an old mate of ours who works in the ticket office, and he's not that bothered about footy, so I could count on 1 hand the number of sh1ts he gives about watching the game.

13,500 tickets sold so far.

Just got my 3.

Tho, once again the Ticket Office have sparkled. After not being able to accept my purchase online, they responded to my email this morning saying that they would call me to book the tickets. I resent them my contact details (which were on the first email) - and heard nothing. Resent my email at 3pm. Nothing again. Finally phoned them, waited 10 mins in a queue, then had to wait whilst the phone rang and rang. Finally they answered and on hearing my complaint - replied "its been crazy busy and its likely your email hasn't even been opened".

How many people have failed to purchase online?

How many have put the phone down after 5 mins of waiting?

How many cannot take time to drive up to the Reebok for tickets?

They are missing sales - left, right and centre.

Finally they answered and on hearing my complaint - replied "its been crazy busy and its likely your email hasn't even been opened".

Possibly explains why they have been giving the tickets away without being arsed to ask for ST reference numbers.

• Site Supporter
13,500 tickets sold so far.

Just got my 3.

Tho, once again the Ticket Office have sparkled. After not being able to accept my purchase online, they responded to my email this morning saying that they would call me to book the tickets. I resent them my contact details (which were on the first email) - and heard nothing. Resent my email at 3pm. Nothing again. Finally phoned them, waited 10 mins in a queue, then had to wait whilst the phone rang and rang. Finally they answered and on hearing my complaint - replied "its been crazy busy and its likely your email hasn't even been opened".

How many people have failed to purchase online?

How many have put the phone down after 5 mins of waiting?

How many cannot take time to drive up to the Reebok for tickets?

They are missing sales - left, right and centre.

Naming no names of course, but the lad I know in the ticket office freely admits that they are a shower of shite most of the time.

I imagine they just want this less than money-spinning fixture out of the way.

Always seemed to watch best part of match whilst drinking watered down cat piss under the stands.

Gunna get up for this one - aint been a match all season - don't seem like i missed much either:P

Become seriously averse to lining the pockets of gary nevilles... do that enough when i fill in my tax return...

but love conquers reason and I end up back again :::::lol:::::

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.