Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Wouldnt Happen In Wigan

Piemon

i'm laughing here, but youre fcuking spot on

they wanna get any decent folk out of that area, and then drop the lot at 3 in the morning

Naah fck it - collaterall damage is acceptable given the area

=@

• Site Supporter
Still funny as f?ck tho :rofl:

funny as f*ck? what kind of moron are you to think thats funny? a 15 mnth old child was in hospital after that, thats real funny. i agree with that other poster who said he should be shot no reports no banging on about how he had a hard child hood shot dead. what else do you find funny mate, car accidents? that bloke could have been killed just for having the "cheek" to run a shop. any way what are you doing on this havent you got a bus stop to smash somewhere? if that shop had to close where would morons like you get their cider?

Guest squidgy66
funny as f*ck? what kind of moron are you to think thats funny? a 15 mnth old child was in hospital after that, thats real funny. i agree with that other poster who said he should be shot no reports no banging on about how he had a hard child hood shot dead. what else do you find funny mate, car accidents? that bloke could have been killed just for having the "cheek" to run a shop. any way what are you doing on this havent you got a bus stop to smash somewhere? if that shop had to close where would morons like you get their cider?

Oh dear,

You really must taking every post so literally. It was the irony of the firework setting the shop alight.

And it's a SEB

• Site Supporter
Oh dear,

You really must taking every post so literally. It was the irony of the firework setting the shop alight.

And it's a SEB

irony of the firework setting the shop alight? how is that irony?

Just a friendly word of advice.

Very little on here is either truth, serious, or accurate. There is lots of ironic pisstaking.

Fengy for example does not really steal AS's cider in Aldi, he actually rents his bum out and then buys it from Netto. Along with tampons to keep his bowels from falling into his underwear.

• Site Supporter
Just a friendly word of advice.

Very little on here is either truth, serious, or accurate. There is lots of ironic pisstaking.

Fengy for example does not really steal AS's cider in Aldi, he actually rents his bum out and then buys it from Netto. Along with tampons to keep his bowels from falling into his underwear.

know that, know most is a p*ss take but just dont find certain subjects funny like kids getting put in hospital by d*ck heads

• Site Supporter
It was full of fireworks.

Christ I give up

gonna give up myself on this, thought that whas what you were getting at but in reality its a wine shop and doesnt sell fireworks. but f*ck it anyway. still think the twPt that put it there should be shot though

• Site Supporter
Get a sense of humour or f?ck off

fair comment well made, do you work in customer service role?but do you really mean get the same sense of humour as you or f*ck off? replies were posted just to create a response couldn't really give a f*ck to be honest.

fair comment well made, do you work in customer service role?but do you really mean get the same sense of humour as you or f*ck off? replies were posted just to create a response couldn't really give a f*ck to be honest.

Have you tried this website, flower?

AngerHelp.Com%20Logo.jpg

know that, know most is a p*ss take but just dont find certain subjects funny like kids getting put in hospital by d*ck heads

I've no doubt the bloke said that to help his compo claim, he's been looking forward to one of them since he arrived from Vietnam. 'My child was in danger' will do wonders when you're after free money.

You're looking for a bite here arnt you. :roll:

If he had 'created' the claim in the first place and was using his baby as bait then it would be a different story.

But he hasn't has he.

Some gutter level street urchin has thrown an industrial sized firework into his shop with no regard whatsoever for the effects. For a laugh. That makes him a c?nt in my book.

You're looking for a bite here arnt you. :roll:

If he had 'created' the claim in the first place and was using his baby as bait then it would be a different story.

But he hasn't has he.

Some gutter level street urchin has thrown an industrial sized firework into his shop with no regard whatsoever for the effects. For a laugh. That makes him a c?nt in my book.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh - I go in that shop when I (used to) visit Fengshui's - they're alreet in there and sell very cheap ale.

:roll:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.