Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Aris Forum

Guest heatonwhite

Guest heatonwhite

In Reebok there will be more than 1.500 ARIS fans, trust me REY... ;)ARIS vice-president Vogiatzis said about 1.000, because that's how many registered for the official trips (the packages of the tourism agency ARIS is cooperating with). I know a lot ot of people who will travel there by themselves and have bought tickets from Bolton's website... I think KOKE will tell us for sure... ;) But I still believe we won't be just 1.000...

Edited by heatonwhite

In Reebok there will be more than 1.500 ARIS fans, trust me REY... ;)ARIS vice-president Vogiatzis said about 1.000, because that's how many registered for the official trips (the packages of the tourism agency ARIS is cooperating with). I know a lot ot of people who will travel there by themselves and have bought tickets from Bolton's website... I think KOKE will tell us for sure... ;) But I still believe we won't be just 1.000...

I'm really looking forward to this as the first cracking atmosphere of the Euro games at home; everyone get to this if you can!

• Moderators
What is the biggest away following we have seen at The Reebok for a UEFA Cup game?

From what I recall, even Seville and Marseille didn't bring that many?

Marseille prob had about 1000 but they made enough noise for 3000

I don't think that they'll be more than 1000. AEK, Panathinaiokos and Olympiacos are the biggest Greek club and even from their city Thesaloniki there's PAOK who is more supported than Aris. Their average attendance in Greece is about 8000-9000, so you will not see more than 1000 on Reebok

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.