Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Flying Via Dublin Roll Call

Ani

Make sure you have plenty of time between landing and your next flight, the new terminal where Ryanair land is about a 15 minute walk to the main check in area and it normally takes about 20 minutes to get through the security checks

Make sure you have plenty of time between landing and your next flight, the new terminal where Ryanair land is about a 15 minute walk to the main check in area and it normally takes about 20 minutes to get through the security checks

thanks, do ryaniar flights all use same terminal, in and out with ryanair.

thanks, do ryaniar flights all use same terminal, in and out with ryanair.

They use terminal c and terminal d but by Feb they will probably only be using terminal d which is the new one but at the minute its just being finished,Aer lingus mainly use terminal b nowadays which is right next to the main building

If you are using airport check in you still have to go all the way to the main check in area near terminal b there are no check in desks until late next year at terminal d

Edited by Womble

If you are using airport check in you still have to go all the way to the main check in area near terminal b there are no check in desks until late next year at terminal d

Don't Ryanair do online check-in?

If so I wouldn't have thought you'd need to go all the way back to main check-in.

Don't Ryanair do online check-in?

If so I wouldn't have thought you'd need to go all the way back to main check-in.

Yes you can check in online 48 hours before you fly as long as you have booked online check in on your origional booking and providing you only have hand luggage but you have to have the boarding pass printed out so if you fly out wednesday morning and dont come back till friday afternoon you have to find somewhere in madrid to check in online with a printer.I know its not such a big deal to most but theres always gonna be one who forgets. :drinks:

Edited by Womble

Me & my mate. Arrive Dublin 12 midday then Ryanair to Manchester about 6ish so loads of time to kill but hey its cheap!!!

It might have been cheap, but you'll spend all that you've saved and more besides in Dublin.

Me & my mate. Arrive Dublin 12 midday then Ryanair to Manchester about 6ish so loads of time to kill but hey its cheap!!!

im on the same flight to Dublin Friday dinner, going on the lash all day in Dublin, come back friday night to liverpool

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.