Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Getting Our Away Tickets

mINI mE

For the Bayern away game, the club told us to send a self addressed envelope to post us our tickets, to then be told we had to pick them up in person(which isnt always practical due to their opening times). Anyone know if theyre doing this again for the Madrid game?.

Cheers.

• Moderators
Please note that ALL successful applications will be held for collection unless otherwise stated within the application. BWFC strongly recommend that all tickets are collected directly from the Ticket & Membership Office. Those supporters that wish for the tickets to be posted do so in the knowledge that any tickets reported undelivered or lost cannot be reprinted and will not be considered for a refund.

They gave me the SAE back when I collected my Munich tickets.

Ah yes but Mr Jobsworth would have needed to tick the box on the check-sheet to confirm that your application included a SAE.

Desparado dropped our application off yesterday and insisted on seeing the envelope being date stamped and having it checked. Even though he confirmed that he will collect the tickets in person - the SAE was not handed back - as this is done at stage 7b in the process!!

I've just had a phone call to say my Madrid tickets have been processed and can i go and pick them up, i didn't put a SAE in with my application so it's not a panic if you've haven't

They are indeed ready for pick up from tomorrow. I presumed from the conversation I had with the ticket office today that pick up is the only option.

• Moderators
I'll just pop up from London in my lunch hour to pick them up in person then. Muppet.

theres no need, in fact please don't

stay as far away from up here as possible

if you'd read stuff instead of constantly griping, you'd see they will send them out

you may think it worthwhile paying for an upgrade on the post

I'll just pop up from London in my lunch hour to pick them up in person then. Muppet.

It looks like your only option, as you quite clearly can't be ?rsed to read the site or phone up to find out that you can have them delivered.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.