Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Graeme Souness

I remember giving you stick at the time.

I still think you were wrong in not wanting to give Megson a chance.

But hands up, now I've seen us under him - you were right that he's not up to task

Cheers Jules :good: but i do wish i'd been wrong all along and i was e-mailing Fatside with an apology

Let's get Neil Warnock in!
Jesus, you must be the biggest idiot on the internet.

Tell ytou what trotter, dig up the post where I said Warnock was my PREFERRED candidate. And as I've said thousands of times in response to you (at least it feels that often) I would have had Warnock any day of the week over Lee or Megson. Not doing badly since getting back into football is he?

Jesus, you must be the biggest idiot on the internet.

Tell ytou what trotter, dig up the post where I said Warnock was my PREFERRED candidate. And as I've said thousands of times in response to you (at least it feels that often) I would have had Warnock any day of the week over Lee or Megson. Not doing badly since getting back into football is he?

Hook, line and sinker.

No wonder you're banned elsewhere, just a worthless troll whose daily highlight is annoying people, something that obviously comes easily to an irritating prick like you.

How's that 'world class' defender Russell Anderson from the Scottish Pub League doing at Sunderland er, i mean... Plymouth?

Megson was no better or no worse than the other candidates around at the time.

really??

I think out of Jewell, Bruce, Coleman...megson who had been working on a freebie at stoke untill rescued by Leicester...with a CV that was horrendous was by far the worst choice as wildly supported by anyone who knew or even didn't know anything about football...

but as stated by gartside at the time "he had always rated him"

really??

I think out of Jewell, Bruce, Coleman...megson who had been working on a freebie at stoke untill rescued by Leicester...with a CV that was horrendous was by far the worst choice as wildly supported by anyone who knew or even didn't know anything about football...

I've always rated Lucy Meacock, but it doesn't mean she'll win the FHM sexiest woman in the world does it?

really??

"those in football know why he appointed him"

oh does remember the threads about megson sayin the wright things in interviews :rofl: :rofl:

tonights bolton news

"in terms of picking them up, thats something we wont be able to do for a while"

is it me or is that not his main priority for the villa game and hes sending out the message

that its ok if they go in to the game feeling down?

• Site Supporter

Souness was on sky shortly after not getting the job, with a thinly veiled attack on Gartside (Probably to do with being interviewed by a panel containing Megson's agent)

However, no- I remember his spats with Allardyce- all long ball, when his geordies did more (que pro-zone). Bloke's a big moaning pr1ck.

He also still has no job- perhaps Garty got that one right

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

Martin Jol would be a perfect manager at a club like us as he would get rid of all the oldies lk campo and bring in some young quality
Is that the same Martin Jol who spent a fortune at Spurs building a side that couldn't defend?

who wished we had appointed this tit? i dont really like him but he would of bossed the team in the wright way.

oh i know lets give campo(mr liabltiy) the arm band after he storms off in the last game!! what kind of message does that send out.

people on here was saying they wont watch us under souness, but how many fans is that useless ginger gary neville driving away

Souness is, was and always will be shite. Not managerial quality, which is why he can't get a job.

How's that 'world class' defender Russell Anderson from the Scottish Pub League doing at Sunderland er, i mean... Plymouth?
World class eh? Like my Warnock "quote", I'll bet you can't dig that up anywhere either. If you must be a stalking troll, at least get it factually correct you ragging red ginger.

Well, I thought neither Lee and Megson were qualified to handle a top 8 club who had got to that lofty perch by skillful wheeling and dealing by a manager with a huge number of European contacts and an innate knowledge of the transfer market, coupled with a proven track record of man managing players. They just did not have any track records.

However in answer to the original question, with the gift of hindsight, whilst spitting feathers, Sourness IMO would have done a better job....there I have said it :angry:

Edited by Big_Girl_Oral_Explosion

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.