Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Anton Ferdinand

Eddie

Now I have heard some stupid fees for some players, but ?8m for Anton fcuking Ferdinand.

No wonder the next sentence included the name of Sunderland.

The lad is very over-rated IMO and ?8m is a disgrace, Sunderland are complete mugs.

• Moderators
Now I have heard some stupid fees for some players, but ?8m for Anton fcuking Ferdinand.

No wonder the next sentence included the name of Sunderland.

The lad is very over-rated IMO and ?8m is a disgrace, Sunderland are complete mugs.

Worth a punt?

• Moderators
?60k a week apparently - the Blunderland wage bill must be astronomical. If he's worth 8m, what's Cahill worth?

thing is, if Cahill was worth ?5M after 17 first team games, Ferdinand probably warrants ?8M

not sure what value Cahill has now

It seems all is not well at West Ham

On GMR before...on top of this deal, Bellamy is in talks with City, they say Upson and Cole also seem set to leave.

Plus they paid a settlement to Ljunberg to come out of his contract too, which now seems like a financial rather than football decision.

It seems all is not well at West Ham

On GMR before...on top of this deal, Bellamy is in talks with City, they say Upson and Cole also seem set to leave.

Plus they paid a settlement to Ljunberg to come out of his contract too, which now seems like a financial rather than football decision.

the thing is i don't think any of West Hams side bar Ashton would improve any other team except the promoted 3 and wiggin.

West Ham's Starting 11 Vs boltons from this weekend

Green - Jussi I'd say this is a tie, Green is a good keeper but no better than Jussi

Behrami - Steinsson don't know much about this chap but Steinsson wins this batte of the tatto'd full backs

Davenport - Andy O'Brien AOB wins hands down

Upson - Cahill Upson is perhaps better than AOB but not Cahill

Neill - Samuel ok a Centre half playing at full back isn't a fair comparisson but it shows how lacking they are

Faubert - Davies SKD every time perhaps i'm biased but i doubt he'd oust Davo

Noble - Muamba Mumaba for me but they're probably about as good as each other

Parker - Nolan Nolan wins this one for me, at the moment he is BWFC through and through

Etherington - Taylor about equal overall but Taylors dead balls would put him in ahead of Etherington

Ashton - Joey O'Brien Ashton would get in 16 out of 20 premier league starting 11's so i've cheated and stuck him up against Joey

Cole - Elmander No contest

West Ham's Starting 11 Vs boltons from this weekend

Green - Jussi I'd say this is a tie, Green is a good keeper but no better than Jussi

Behrami - Steinsson don't know much about this chap but Steinsson wins this batte of the tatto'd full backs

Davenport - Andy O'Brien AOB wins hands down

Upson - Cahill Upson is perhaps better than AOB but not Cahill

Neill - Samuel ok a Centre half playing at full back isn't a fair comparisson but it shows how lacking they are

Faubert - Davies SKD every time perhaps i'm biased but i doubt he'd oust Davo

Noble - Muamba Mumaba for me but they're probably about as good as each other

Parker - Nolan Nolan wins this one for me, at the moment he is BWFC through and through

Etherington - Taylor about equal overall but Taylors dead balls would put him in ahead of Etherington

Ashton - Joey O'Brien Ashton would get in 16 out of 20 premier league starting 11's so i've cheated and stuck him up against Joey

Cole - Elmander No contest

Not to state the obvious, but I'd suggest you probably know a bit more about our players than theirs.

And Lucas Neill is a full back.

Yet both played week in week out in a side that finished in the top 8 for four seasons on the spin.

The other 9 must have been worldbeaters to carry them for a whole season.

no jussi sucks off the lying one while Nolan is rimming him....minus the cling film

Fact, ITK DIYSOS with bells on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.