Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How Much Money

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

as Mr Megson got to spend?

In his words "he as enough to buy ten players, but only wants to get two quality players"

Two quality players have to be ?5m+ (to get into the strarting eleven IMO).

So on this basis if he as ?10m+ to spend its easy.

?6m Harper (Or ?4m Bullard)

?4m+ for another striker (insert name here)

Also add the ?750k for the swiss lad, ?1m for Helgusson and ?4.75p for Hunt to Ipswich, quids in.

as Mr Megson got to spend?

In his words "he as enough to buy ten players, but only wants to get two quality players"

Two quality players have to be ?5m+ (to get into the strarting eleven IMO).

So on this basis if he as ?10m+ to spend its easy.

?6m Harper (Or ?4m Bullard)

?4m+ for another striker (insert name here)

Also add the ?750k for the swiss lad, ?1m for Helgusson and ?4.75p for Hunt to Ipswich, quids in.

Next Tuesday morning the official line will be "We were not able to bring anyone in better than what we have got, therfore we will go with what we have "

Next Tuesday morning the official line will be "We were not able to bring anyone in better than what we have got, therfore we will go with what we have "

I'd rather that than "what a waste of money he's shite" and then in Jan we have no money left.

for fooks sake can we please cheer up it's still August!

Bare in mind that jus cus we have the money does not mean the quality will want to play infront of 24,000 moaning bastard fans

It would be more like 20000, as the other 4000 dont bother actually going to the game, instead they sit at home on their computers and moan.

• Site Supporter
Well said that man!

I'd rather stick with what we've got than sign a rake of Gerald cid's and Danny Braaten's

Cahill out for three games - Shttu as yet unproven

Taylor injured at moment - no wide midfield cover

Elmander Injured at mo - Helgersson, Vaz Te or Young lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not strong enough. We need to sign and quick. WBA and Fulham should have been nailed on 4 pts. We will get 1. Watch this space.

I hope i'm wrong, and like some on here dont like the negativity. Just stating facts.

Not strong enough. We need to sign and quick. WBA and Fulham should have been nailed on 4 pts. We will get 1. Watch this space.

I hope i'm wrong, and like some on here dont like the negativity. Just stating facts.

so you'd have us sign more crappers just to get the numbers up?

We need 'better' players not just any old c?nt to get the numbers up

• Site Supporter
so you'd have us sign more crappers just to get the numbers up?

We need 'better' players not just any old c?nt to get the numbers up

I didn't say sign "any old c*nt" or "crappers" (nice terminology though). We need to sign quality that can start in the first eleven.

I didn't say sign "any old c*nt" or "crappers" (nice terminology though). We need to sign quality that can start in the first eleven.

Signing players quickly is easy and so is signing players that can get into the first 11. But doing the two at the same time isn't.

Bullshit. One bad display in Carling cup we are shite again all of a sudden? We will get more than one point from them two games just you wait.

I thought red cards in the League Cup didn't carry over into league games because the two competitions are run by different governing bodies.

Domestically suspensions are administered entirely by the FA I think.

But yes you could have someone suspended from domestic games and playing in Europe.

I thought red cards in the League Cup didn't carry over into league games because the two competitions are run by different governing bodies.

FA & European Cups don't carry over to the League but this is the League cup so I'm pretty sure it leads to a League suspension. I'm not 100% but pretty sure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.