Bolton V West Ham

Gaz Nt

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest realbwfc

Its my first posting so dont wanna waste it......................... <_<

had a bad feeling about this game all week but i refuse to be negative so ..............................................2-0 to the whites =D>

aahhhhhhhh no longer a virgin :good:

• Site Supporter
Its my first posting so dont wanna waste it......................... <_<

had a bad feeling about this game all week but i refuse to be negative so ..............................................2-0 to the whites =D>

aahhhhhhhh no longer a virgin :good:

IMO, it's ok to join on the 16th and post on the 18th of a month . . . any month. What worries me are the people who joined in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and visit regularly but still never post!

Guest realbwfc

i dont mind a little gentle banter,

some people tend to hide their own latent tendencies behind it though, but hey each to their own i always say! :D

Edited by realbwfc

IMO, it's ok to join on the 16th and post on the 18th of a month . . . any month. What worries me are the people who joined in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and visit regularly but still never post!

Obviously nothing to say

Anyway

A win to the Whites

I'm bringing a special guest this weekend

• Site Supporter

some people tend to hide their own latent tendencies behind it though, but hey each to their own i always say! :D

I completely agree. I mean, just because he's a moderator doesn't mean you can't abuse him. Does it?

If they're not in the clique - they're not welcome

:pardon:

• Moderators
Th' Hammers fans are not too hopeful, even one of em suggests the women of Bolton are all mingers,

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=...p;sk=t&sd=a

one of them says

"Just like to mention I bought 2 tickets on Saturday at the ticket office and they were ?20 each for adult tickets so I thought that was quite good value.The ticket news on the OS say the price is ?28 each .Looking forward to the match ,hoping for at least a point"

so have their ticket office f?cked up, or this a cheap game?

Guest squidgy66

some moderators tend to hide their own latent homosexual tendencies behind it though, but hey each to their own i always say! :D

:blink:

Th' Hammers fans are not too hopeful, even one of em suggests the women of Bolton are all mingers,

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=...p;sk=t&sd=a

Now that is an interesting comment:

A - I'm no looker but last time I was down there they were slavering all over me like they'd never seen a female at the match with decent tits.

B - The local wimmin don't even show their eyes so how would they know they're not.

C - Tis a fact that at least one Hammer had to come up here to get himself a decent bit of skirt.

D - Some Hammer who looked to be 8 months pregnant & due for a heart attack, said during the game last week that he loved Northern Birds. (I was not flattered.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.