Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Flags...

Pardon?. H B I Y F ???

No been a season ticket holder for over 10 years now, I bought a flag last year, but dont take it with me to league games. Just cusrious as to whether anyone had ever had a flag stolen if they werent sat near it to keep an eye on it thats all.

Cheers

Pardon?. H B I Y F ???

No been a season ticket holder for over 10 years now, I bought a flag last year, but dont take it with me to league games. Just cusrious as to whether anyone had ever had a flag stolen if they werent sat near it to keep an eye on it thats all.

Cheers

If it does get nicked, someone off here has a big flag I'm sure they'll donate, but you'll need to unpick the stitches on the letters first

Pardon?. H B I Y F ???

Cheers

How Big Is Your Flag?

& HBAYWT?

If your flag is under 3 yrs old, it can get a seat for nothing.

Sadly after getting slightly pissed off today I beat it to a pulp, its now got a rip in it and isn't fully functional, so I will be applying to get it in the disabled section next season.

Sadly after getting slightly pissed off today I beat it to a pulp, its now got a rip in it and isn't fully functional, so I will be applying to get it in the disabled section next season.

On todays performance, it might get a game.

• Site Supporter

how did you get it in the dressing room?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.