Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Megson

You're a retard. Your grasp on economics is similar to that of a 17 year old who's just done his first term of an economics A-level and is trying to sound clever to impress his mates.

PLease xplain and lets see how you grasp the present situation and the coming months (using facts like I have!)

Oh lets not forget another FACT - it seems that most rate fixings we are receiving, over the last month and half have been increasing rather than decreasing!

Confidence beginning to show between lenders, increase in lending which means customer confidence with banks and other lenders can only mean one thing - flattening out and the start of the end of the recession!

Is it not true that during last month and half bothe the Euribor and the Libor rates have INCREASED!

True or not! (and all factual)

Edited by DutchWhites

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Firthy
PLease xplain and lets see how you grasp the present situation and the coming months (using facts like I have!)

If you're going to leave 'witty' comments on my profile, atleast make sure they're grammatically correct, you retard.

If you're going to leave 'witty' comments on my profile, atleast make sure they're grammatically correct, you retard.
That's omne step away from stalking as far as I'm concerned. Watch your buttocks Firthy...............

That's omne step away from stalking as far as I'm concerned. Watch your buttocks Firthy...............

Just returning the favour as to what he leaves on my profile - but unlike him, I don't cry about it, I just delete them! (until now)

Oh lets not forget another FACT - it seems that most rate fixings we are receiving, over the last month and half have been increasing rather than decreasing!

Confidence beginning to show between lenders, increase in lending which means customer confidence with banks and other lenders can only mean one thing - flattening out and the start of the end of the recession!

Is it not true that during last month and half bothe the Euribor and the Libor rates have INCREASED!

still not received your explanation, why not?

Guest Firthy
you are a complete pratt, right?

But you have not answered my query, why not? :blink:

Being called a "pratt" by you is the equivalent of having a Care in the Community bus passenger give me a stern look as it drives past.

• Site Supporter
You seem to imply that anyone who doesn't rate Megson highly or criticises him , doesn't support the club and you throw them in the first category whilst the honourable real fans get behind whoever. You really are an ignorant fool.

i dont really rate him, i think he's a very medicore manager, but the players we have are medicore too, hence we will finish the season in an medicore position.

mediore is not poor, not is it fantastic, but it guarentees premiership football for another season.

Guest bwfcdan
Why the f?ck are you two having a cyber bitch fight in the football section of an internet forum? Why don't you f?ck off to facebook for that.

Exactly!! A lot of growing up needs to be done!!

Firthy,

I am still awaiting YOUR explanation.

Why is it not forthcoming?

Thanks

DW

Mornin' Dutch/Chris

Banks lead us into the recssion and I like your work on interest rates, shows you're on the ball as a banker.

But

There is no guarantee that more confidence around the banking sector will lead us out.

We will still have unprecedented levels of household debt and government borrowing. This will need to be repaired over the coming years, probably by inflating out of it.

Higher inflation could/will lead to higher interest rates, strangling the economy further.

Unemployment has risen by 244,000 over the last 3 months (that's the net rise, by the way) and could hit 4m.

There are some "green shoots", by we do not know how and this will end.

Guest Firthy
The whole Megson affair was summed up at Blackburn away.

When we were 2-0 up, it was "Megson, Megson give us a wave" & "Ginger Mourinho" etc.

Then when they got back to 2-2 it was "Megson out".

The mood actually changed when they got back to 2-1. We're winning away at our local rivals and half the fans are singing "Gary Megson - You're a wanker! you're a wanker!". The equaliser was inevitable after that, and I blame those cnuts for it. I think that was my lowest point as a Bolton supporter, knowing that I was associated with these absolute tossers.

The mood actually changed when they got back to 2-1. We're winning away at our local rivals and half the fans are singing "Gary Megson - You're a wanker! you're a wanker!". The equaliser was inevitable after that, and I blame those cnuts for it. I think that was my lowest point as a Bolton supporter, knowing that I was associated with these absolute tossers.

Well according to Megson there were only about 20 fans having a go. I think probably more of an influence on the result was us bringing 10 men back for virtually all the second half and giving them the initiative.

Still, some will blame our fans for climate change, credit crunch and all the world's current ailments.

Mornin' Dutch/Chris

Banks lead us into the recssion and I like your work on interest rates, shows you're on the ball as a banker.

But

There is no guarantee that more confidence around the banking sector will lead us out.

We will still have unprecedented levels of household debt and government borrowing. This will need to be repaired over the coming years, probably by inflating out of it.

Higher inflation could/will lead to higher interest rates, strangling the economy further.

Unemployment has risen by 244,000 over the last 3 months (that's the net rise, by the way) and could hit 4m.

There are some "green shoots", by we do not know how and this will end.

Good Morning BD

*** I admit to living in Holland and also admit to NOT being Chris/Amosc! :-) (see another thread and reply to MG!) ***

I know where your coming from, but as with most things in life it is pure guess work as to when it will end, although I am guessing that we have basically reached the bottom and now begin to flatten before starting to rise in the next 12 to 18 months again!

Only problem with unemployment figure as it does not count the number of people NOT claiming benefits but still out of a job! - Hence again that is still pure guesswork (although a rough calculation can be made) as to what the actual figure is and as to how many of these not-counted persons actually gained employment or started their own businesses!

Anyway - sorry everyone, for going off on a tangent, yet again, and lets get back to the question of Gary Megson!

Good Morning BD

*** I admit to living in Holland and also admit to NOT being Chris/Amosc! :-) (see another thread and reply to MG!) ***

I know where your coming from, but as with most things in life it is pure guess work as to when it will end, although I am guessing that we have basically reached the bottom and now begin to flatten before starting to rise in the next 12 to 18 months again!

Only problem with unemployment figure as it does not count the number of people NOT claiming benefits but still out of a job! - Hence again that is still pure guesswork (although a rough calculation can be made) as to what the actual figure is and as to how many of these not-counted persons actually gained employment or started their own businesses!

Anyway - sorry everyone, for going off on a tangent, yet again, and lets get back to the question of Gary Megson!

But you admit to working at the Mizuho Bank, I expect?

Good, positive, attitude on the economy, let's hope such positivity can rub off on others.

But you admit to working at the Mizuho Bank, I expect?

Good, positive, attitude on the economy, let's hope such positivity can rub off on others.

No, but I do work for an International Bank in Amsterdam (give you a clue - they also have an office above the Grapes Pub (Liz Dawn/Vera Duckworth's pub) in Manchester and its scandinavian - hence the reason I can come over every now and again for the games).

Also that is my real photo on my profile.

No, but I do work for an International Bank in Amsterdam (give you a clue - they also have an office above the Grapes Pub (Liz Dawn/Vera Duckworth's pub) in Manchester and its scandinavian - hence the reason I can come over every now and again for the games).

Oh, I know the people at Handelsbanken in Manchester

You could be the most boring person on the planet, I'm losing the will to live here :help:

Anyway....back to the topic.......

Edited by Fengshui

are you in the zuid or zuidoost branch?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.