Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Steinnson

tkonion

It was tried once last year and didn't work, but I think it was more the lack of cover at right back rather than the incapability of Steinsson further forward, but I may be wrong.

I would be suprised if it isn't at least tried again next year, because like you say, he can put a very decent ball in, and is a very good attacking threat.

It was tried once last year and didn't work, but I think it was more the lack of cover at right back rather than the incapability of Steinsson further forward, but I may be wrong.

I would be suprised if it isn't at least tried again next year, because like you say, he can put a very decent ball in, and is a very good attacking threat.

I think it was everton away and we had AOB right back didnt we? He got his lungs ripped out through his arse so we didnt try it again :rofl: Certainly worth another go with an adequate right back to play now weve signed Ricketts.

may use steinsson in that role. Although i'm not certain, chung yong plays mostly on the flanks so would have thought his postion will mainly be on the right side of midfield if we play 442. Depends on how well he adapts, but i would have thought if he is up to standard then he will be ahead of steinsson for the right midfield spot.

plenty hull fans seem to suggest ricketts is a similar type of fullback

Maybe they would work well together down the right then :pardon: Good to have a few more options imo. Another forward and an attacking midfielder and that would be a great job this summer by Megson, Evans etc.

Maybe they would work well together down the right then :pardon: Good to have a few more options imo. Another forward and an attacking midfielder and that would be a great job this summer by Megson, Evans etc.

any more insider gossip on possible tranfers tylswhite?

Doubt Lee will start many games in the first few months so wouldn't be suprised to see Steinsson pushed forward a few times, some will see it as a defensive move, playing 2 right backs and all that, but he is one of the best crossers of a ball we have, so provided he doesn't drop too deep and revert to his defensive tendencies.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.