Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Today's Jezzer Guests

• Moderators

a mate was looking to rent out his flat in Castlefield

wasn't having much luck

agent contacted him and said there was an opportunity to rent it out for 2 weeks

when asked why only 2 weeks was told it was someone in relation to the jeremy kyle show who needed temporary accommodation

he informed them under no circumstances should anyone who is going on the jeremy kyle show be allowed anywhere near his flat

turns out it was jeremy kyle himself who needed it

I thought it was the use of the word "ospicul" that gave it away.

I had to say that word three or four times to myself to know what you were talking about................why is it that poor/scummy people can't speak properly?

I had to say that word three or four times to myself to know what you were talking about................why is it that poor/scummy people can't speak properly?

Oi, i say ospickle!!

Ok so im poor, but im not scummy, and im perfectly eloquent when the need arises!

I blame my Grandads rather broad dialect for the use of 'ospickle'

Theres a difference between having a dialect and not knowing there is any other way to talk! the jezzer guests are definatley in the latter part!

Oi, i say ospickle!!

Ok so im poor, but im not scummy, and im perfectly eloquent when the need arises!

I blame my Grandads rather broad dialect for the use of 'ospickle'

Theres a difference between having a dialect and not knowing there is any other way to talk! the jezzer guests are definatley in the latter part!

Have I been spelling it incorrectly? Shame on me.

P.S. To be fair to CWP he did say poor/scummy not poor & scummy. :pardon:

Have I been spelling it incorrectly? Shame on me.

P.S. To be fair to CWP he did say poor/scummy not poor & scummy. :pardon:

Yep, you missed out the all important k!

Don't defend CWP, that man is not right in the head and tha knows it!

a mate was looking to rent out his flat in Castlefield

wasn't having much luck

agent contacted him and said there was an opportunity to rent it out for 2 weeks

when asked why only 2 weeks was told it was someone in relation to the jeremy kyle show who needed temporary accommodation

he informed them under no circumstances should anyone who is going on the jeremy kyle show be allowed anywhere near his flat

turns out it was jeremy kyle himself who needed it

Jezzer lives 5 minutes down the road from me. We asked for a council tax reduction.

Today's is a belter: He's a fairground worker with 2 previous little darlings from other wimmin, girlfriend dumps him (presumably because she caught him fingering another bird on the Waltzers), now she says he's not the dad.

Proud to be British!

Today's is a belter: He's a fairground worker with 2 previous little darlings from other wimmin, girlfriend dumps him (presumably because she caught him fingering another bird on the Waltzers), now she says he's not the dad.

Proud to be British!

I am proud to say I have never seen said programme.

Watching JK is like rubber necking at a road traffic accident.

If I want to see scum airing their dirty laundry, I can have fag at the front door.

Jezza's guests are a good benchmark at looking at one's life

It is a chance to guage ones life and realise what could have happened should one have chosen the wrong path

Feel Good Factor

Jezza's guests are a good benchmark at looking at one's life

It is a chance to guage ones life and realise what could have happened should one have chosen the wrong path

Feel Good Factor

Indeed. It makes me feel superior and fortunate.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.