Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers V Spurs

Happy Wanderer

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest squidgy66
2 - 1 Bolton but defo down bookies early doors to back the freak first goal . He always scores against the white men .

Is Defoe Defo though? Thought he was injured?

Guest Frandsen08
Is Defoe Defo though? Thought he was injured?

Saw on skysports that he is set to be declared fit

Edited by Frandsen08

Great game, more positivity from Megson in sticking Klasnic on at the end and going for the 3 points. Cracking second goal for us.

Disappointing to see Ricketts' marking for both goals. But I don't think there can be many complaints against the better team that Spurs are.

Great game, more positivity from Megson in sticking Klasnic on at the end and going for the 3 points. Cracking second goal for us.

Disappointing to see Ricketts' marking for both goals. But I don't think there can be many complaints against the better team that Spurs are.

If we keep playing like that, we will finish in the top 10 .... I like the look of Lee, good ball control great vision if he carrys on like this he will become a star

Guest squidgy66

I'll take that point any day of the week.

As others have said good positive football (nice to see Klasnic come on as a late sub to show we weren't going to settle for a draw too)

A point against one of the form teams who are currently placed 3rd in the league? Yes please.

:yahoo:

Edited by squidgy66

Great game, very entertaining

Good balance to side now, were a totally different prospect with 2 wingers - very creative and Muamba breaked up play well. Great touch for goal by the Korean

MOM was Cohen. Tackled well, good on the ball and a goal threat

Thought Ricketts played well as they are a real good side going forwards and always looked dangerous

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.