Happy Wanderer

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bolton 2... klasnic, elmander

spuds 2...bomb chucking, pool reject 2

Not for the next month or so

INJURY-JINXED striker Johan Elmander faces another lengthy spell on the sidelines.

The club record signing limped out of Monday night?s reserve team game at Leyland with a hamstring injury, and it is feared he could now be missing for up to a month.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wande...engthy_lay_off/

It was worst than that at Brum,worst pint ever and ?3,30 :nea:

Cider ok at the Reebok

Those pints at brum were the worst i have tasted at a ground. They tasted like stale milk. They were so bad at one point I contemplated adding lemonade to give it some life, until I saw that was a further ?2.50.

I never understand why the beer is so bad at football - even out of bottles.

• Site Supporter

Come back from 1-3 down at half time to record 4-3 victory. J Lloyd Sam to score winner in 92min. Klasnic (2) and Davies with the others. Ten bookings and two sendings off for spurs. On MOTD at 10.34pm Gary Lineker "cant believe it" Spunk Face Lawrenson "had a funny feeling before the game" Alan Hanson "speechless". Fukc Me!!!!!! :blink:

We'll get beat the gloom mongers will re appear and claim our good run was a blip in a disasterous season.

Whilst ignoring the fact Spurs are a very good side and bar Jussi and Cahill every one of their players is better than ours.

as long as we put in a good performance i'm not expecting much from Saturday

• Site Supporter
1. Spurs a re weak at the back with current injuries.

2. They are good up front.

i suggest we attack and take advantage of the fact 1 and mitigate the impact of fact 2.

or sit back, make sure we dont concede and take the odd chance which will inevitably come our way.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.