Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chav Dogs

Guest squidgy66

Guest squidgy66

Not sure if they are becoming as common back in Bolton

There is a huge thing down south at the moment with the young hoodied clad idiots getting hold of Staffs and various cross-breeds. They effectively use them as weapons (you are less likely to get nicked for having a moody dog than carrying a knife).

There's a big thing on the BBC this morning about a massive influx of dog-fighting related injuries and the whole thing is practically impossible to 'police' because quite often the girlfriends or mums of the owners bring the mutts in for treatment days later.

I'm not a fan of dogs, but would love to see the cretins that own them somehow brought to justice

Answers on an E-card

When you see some hooded scrote walking down the street with Tyson and Bruno in their matching studded collar and harness I think he really does look cool and he must love them dogs so much to walk them as often as he does. I do wonder where he keeps his poo bags though.

Of course I am generalising and not not everyone who ownes a one of these dogs is an irresponsible tool in a hood :D

• Site Supporter
Just fuckin shoot 'em.

The owners I mean, not the dogs, they can go to someone responsible enough to own one.

I've posted before about my pooch.

I am the proud owner of a 'chav' dog called Bruno who instantly wants to attack other dogs on sight.

He is also the only dog the destitute shelter would let me have because he is so good with people (especially kids). My 9 month old does nothing but poke him in the eyes, pull his tail, bites his ears and steals (and eats) his food all day long but all he does in return is constantly dote on her, going to see if she's ok when she falls over and lying next to her when she's asleep etc.

Yes I need to take precautions when I'm out with him and it can be a pain in the arse letting him have a run in the early hours when theres no other fucker about (still muzzled just in case) but he is very much a family member.

I've posted before about my pooch.

I am the proud owner of a 'chav' dog called Bruno who instantly wants to attack other dogs on sight.

He is also the only dog the destitute shelter would let me have because he is so good with people (especially kids). My 9 month old does nothing but poke him in the eyes, pull his tail, bites his ears and steals (and eats) his food all day long but all he does in return is constantly dote on her, going to see if she's ok when she falls over and lying next to her when she's asleep etc.

Yes I need to take precautions when I'm out with him and it can be a pain in the arse letting him have a run in the early hours when theres no other fucker about (still muzzled just in case) but he is very much a family member.

I once had the biggest German shepherd i'd ever seen, but as it pup it got bullied and knocked by adult dogs. But then the dog grew,and grew - and decided to star in it's own doggy version of a Charles Bronson movie, seeking revenge and knocking the fcuk out of any dog it saw. It cost me a few quid in vet's bills repairing other dogs, and it became a nightmare to take out. It was great with kids though.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Since getting my little Angel my view of 'chav' dogs has changed. I've been out walking many a time & seen these macho dogs & thought, bugger ,they'll spit her out! To be honest though, she either ignores them if she doesn't like the look or bullies them & they bloody to love it. I reckon dogs have better commonsense than us.

I've now come to the conclusion it's the usually owner not the mutt that's vicious.

• Site Supporter
I've now come to the conclusion it's the usually owner not the mutt that's vicious.

Ex-fuckin-zactly.

Whoever had our Bruno before me was obviously a cock of the highest order.

Even though I've had him 7-8 years he still sometimes assumes he is going to get fucking leathered if he does something naughty.

People should be forced to take a dog test, similar to a driving test to ensure theu are mentally capable of looking after a dog adequately

However, having said that I also think that people should take a competency test before being allowed to leave and enter the country so perhaps I'm a bit harsh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.